Lightning

int pic of my L

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 02:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by muddman07
HUH .... that means its custom not stock a lot of radical changes sorry if you dont like it jack bag but maybe you should learn what a custom show truck is before you bash it and say that it is not stock enough for you.what about the black one need more pics or is that one to radical for you to .lets see some pics of your L if you even own one.
Sorry, but your post was barely understandable. If you expect to communicate well with others you should learn to write precisely and convey your intentions exactly. The sample below fails miserably in that regard. Calling others names like Jackbag usually doesn't work in getting what you want, you should refrain from it in the future.

Originally posted by muddman07
mister gagit the dsg is a custum show truck our black one isnt any pics of yours.
Maybe you meant to type, "Mister gadget, the DSG is is a custom show truck, our black L isn't. Do you have any pictures of yours?"

I'm amazed that someone with little to no grasp of communication skills was able to make enough money to **** it away so miserably. Basic spelling and grammar skills go a long way. I suggest you go to your nearest middle school bookstore and purchase the following volume:

Commit the following section to memory:

If it's a custom show truck, why put all those "racing" parts on a show truck instead of simply making it look better? Wouldn't one say that having parts that convey certain capabilities of speed on a vehicle that does not possess them is rice? Your harnesses certainly do not meet the regulations of any sanctioning body, and neither do the relocated battery and fuel cell. Tubbing the vehicle isn't neccesary for 335 wide tires, and running 315 drag radials up front is useless as teats on a boar. Sounds like much more money than brains or taste to me. No real race vehicle would be caught dead like that. Your gauges in the console aren't facing the same angle, if you could fix that it would look nicer. Also sew up the bedrug where you cut it, most 5 year olds could cut a straighter line than that.

If you took time to do more than look at your own posts to see if people like your truck, an admirably helpful activity, you would see I have pictures posted of my L on a thread that is currently on the front page. For your ease of browsing, I'll place one here and link you to the rest.

My thread is here: https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=185498

Thank you for your time.

edited to correct too many pictures in one post.

Last edited by MISTERgadget; 02-13-2005 at 02:30 AM.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:19 AM
I also remember the truck when it was up for sale,
nice find muddman07, CONGRATS

Old 02-13-2005, 10:14 AM
mistergadget- im not going to bash your truck, as i have no reason to, but you simply bashed his truck because you didnt like a few things, we all dont like some things, but we are all supposed to be on here to help each other out, no to CRITIC everyones rides, we all have different tastes, not all of you like 22" wheels on a lowered Lightning (which is what i have) But when i posted pics, people gave me the thumbs up and respect for what i like and did to my ride.

as for me your truck is nice, a little to much white and i think the clear tails would look much better since you have the clear headlights, and also i would lower it a little bit more (see what i mean)

Old 02-13-2005, 10:14 AM
i like both of your trucks, the are both differnt in there own way!
be proud of what ya got!

Old 02-13-2005, 10:33 AM
MORPHEUS,
I believe that hood is a Harwood Cowl Hood. They look badass on the lightnings.

Old 02-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by MISTERgadget
If you expect to communicate well with others you should learn to write precisely and convey your intentions exactly. The sample below fails miserably in that regard. Calling others names like Jackbag usually doesn't work in getting what you want, you should refrain from it in the future.
How about this, you are a *****!

Old 02-13-2005, 02:07 PM
"1. Get real seats
2. Lose the dash carpet
3. chopped up bedrug looks bad
4. Layout of stuff in the bed is horrible and impractical
5. The console looks horrible. Floor shifter is really gay.
6. Driver's side exhaust has goofy tips
7. Overall the truck screams for attention. I prefer vehicles where stuff looks much more subtle and integrated.
9. Nice grills
10. Wheels are amazing. I love them."

Pretty much a spot-on observation.

I still find it astounding to this day that people still get pissy when you give them honest criticism. If you dont like honest answers dont bother posting your pics.

Old 02-13-2005, 02:23 PM
I have to agree with Matias. Most of the inside stuff is poorly done and the positioning of the bottle is just stupid... And is that a fuel cell or an intercooler tank? The thing is gaudy and the poster is a shmuck. If you post a picture wanting opinions don't cry and twist your nuts off cause people give you their honest opinions.

Old 02-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by baddgene
How about this, you are a *****!
Because he can't understand that guy's ramblings and felt he responded on par with a 4th grader?

Get a clue. If people can't say what they think is bad about a person's ride (especially when it's openly posted) then we should all just hold hands and sing. Care to hold mine? I might accidentally play grabass.

Old 02-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Here we go again,

another episode of "As the blower spins"

Old 02-13-2005, 05:48 PM
dear mr gag me nice truck but i agree with the others the white rims are a little much. i didnt do the work to the truck this is the way i purchased it.i dont know what type of hood is on it.and by the way if you knew how much i paid you would be sick.

Old 02-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Don't worry Muddman, I'm going to college so I can make enough money to buy that truck a hundred times over. Thinking you can intimidate me by insinuating that you have more money than me, that's a sad game to play, grow up.

Thanks for the compliment, and have fun working on your truck. Grab the grammar book if you get a chance too. (hint: don't start sentences with "and")

Old 02-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I was trying to tell you that i stole the truck for what i paid not insult you or your income .

Old 02-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Sorry, it's hard to understand what you're trying to say alot of the time.

Old 02-13-2005, 07:02 PM
dint no dis was nglsh clas nd be grayedid on my postz thot it waz ful o hot roderz and geer hedz dat ownd pcup truks

Quick Reply: int pic of my L