Lightning

Mike00L

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike00L

Props to ya man! I agree w/ you on these self proclaimed hard-core people which spout off at the manpleaser. "I would tell that cop to shove it up his ****"

I know different from firsthand experiance that someone can always fall down 3 or 4 times accidentally or be detained for 24hrs. I have many friends whom have been shot at, spit on and assaulted while in uniform. A close family member is 4-0 and that is with the .38. He has since retired after 30 years of service.

I respect and will always be considerate of my fellow brothers in uniform. I have been called an Arsehole, but scum(some) of the society often speak before they think. So go ahead call an officer something on a routine traffic stop and see what that gets you. Video surveillance installed on the front of the crown vics will often tell the tale. It is amazing how that holds up in court!

Here is some police humor:

" LT. Becker ,I did give him a warning first.....Three shots to the chest"

Old 02-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I consider Mike a friend and a really cool cop.

When hes in uniform he does his job and when hes out of uniform he doesn't preach to people about right and wrong.

He is a huge Lightning enthusiast and goes to meets, Helps people out all the time w/o asking for anything in return and loves to race his L.

To Neal..HI!!..Most likely the only place you would meet Mike would be a car show and he would probaly be complimenting what you did to your ride. It wouldn't be on the streets in uniform unless you were doing something very illegal. Even then he would probaly ask you about how much H.P. that thing got?.

Judge the person, not the job.

We need more cops that own Lightning understand the thrill of speed.

VINNIE

Quick Reply: Mike00L