Lightning

Two Words: HOLY *****!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by '02silver
508 HP? I assume this is at the rear wheels. That number just doesn't look right to me with the mods you listed. Is there an aftermarket blower on there too?
Yes, 508 at the tires. See, i'm the third owner of the truck, and the first owner dumped a ton of money into it, and there could be a few Mods in the truck that i don't know about.

I'm going to bring it to JDM for a reburn soon, so i'll get the numbers straight form the source.

I do believe the Eaton was ported as well, so, who knows. I just know it's fast as hell, and i'm having fun with it.

Old 04-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Buellie
Yes, 508 at the tires. See, i'm the third owner of the truck, and the first owner dumped a ton of money into it, and there could be a few Mods in the truck that i don't know about.

I'm going to bring it to JDM for a reburn soon, so i'll get the numbers straight form the source.

I do believe the Eaton was ported as well, so, who knows. I just know it's fast as hell, and i'm having fun with it.
Those are some really good numbers, almost to good. Congrats on the truck, it's a beaut.

Old 04-24-2005, 01:05 PM
That's a very impressive number for the mods you have. I'm spraying nitrous and put out the same number as you do. You must have one hell of a tune.

Quick Reply: Two Words: HOLY *****!!