Lightning

predetor problems?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005 | 03:41 PM
|
predetor problems?

I tryed to put in a tune that would make the 01 L burn richer and fix speedo. Had the tune done and went to put it in and it wouldnt install. I tryed again and it still didnt work. Then asked me if I wanted to put in org. I tryed when getting to the step that said turn key on... it says failed and asks if I turned the truck on? Then will not let me past that screen. So I have to unplug and try again. The truck will not even start now. Anybody know whats goin on?

Old 04-23-2005 | 04:50 PM
Mine did the same thing you Preditor has lost it's sync with you truck and thinks you are trying to use it on another truck. You need to call 1-561-908-0040 and tell them your truck has lost it's sync and you need to force your factory program back on. You have saved your factory tune? This would be something that you would do the first time you use it. I had the same problem but my truck still ran because it would not load my custom tune it was trying to save my factory tune. Dablo said they did not know why this was happening and it was not a common accurance> I see it it more and more maybe they will make a patch for this.
jeff

Old 04-23-2005 | 05:40 PM
I had the same thing happen to me last year at a dyno day. It was on a saturday and Diablo was not open and I was like 60 miles from home. Anyways... call Diablo on monday and they will give you a code to force the stock tune back on and then you can start all over and will be fine.

Doug

Quick Reply: predetor problems?