Lightning

Johnny LIghtning Cool box. Good r Bad idea ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005 | 10:32 PM
|
Exclamation Sorry I asked a hard ?

Thanks for the 2 out of 40 post that were actually about the subject , some people must not have a life to stay on the boards 24 / 7 and bash each other ? me , i'd rather be taking some tread off my Nittos.

I am just looking to add some Hp like everyone else , I 've got most of the "bolt" ons that seem to be around , without going internal right now .

I bought the truck already modded , JDM / JL whoever , I'm not "brand" specific , if it works , does what it is advertised to do , I don't care whos name is branded on it , if it makes good hp for the $$ , thats the name of the game , if not , my L is for sale and I'll go get a Kia ( not really )

I cannot find anyone local who had the cooler setup , the JL website has NO description about what it does , how it does it , or the Hp gains ? I sent them an email over 10 days ago "requesting" info and it was never returned ? Maybe their Customer Service was on vacation , glad all I needed was some info ? ? ?
So in my great wisdom , I came here looking for help .

I just want to go faster and bolt on 550 hp ! ! ! ! We are supposed to be here to help other owners , not bash or hash .

Imagine all the people , living for the day . . . . . . .

S. C. ( 12.5 ain't fast enough )

Last edited by steves2001; 05-16-2005 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-16-2005 | 11:02 PM
Wink

just buy a cbr 600rr and get ya sum cracka................ ah dont pay no attention to them, these boards seem to want to crack on someones lack of knowledge and the fact they are trying to learn about something. but if u sit and think about it........there was once a day when they didn't know either..........oh well

Last edited by SINSEIGTR; 05-17-2005 at 12:11 AM.
Old 05-16-2005 | 11:03 PM
If you want cooling, so racetested's website

Quick Reply: Johnny LIghtning Cool box. Good r Bad idea ?