Lightning

Preditor owners with RWTD Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005 | 09:43 PM
|
Preditor owners with RWTD Tunes

I need someone to check there custom tune and see what the high and low injector slops are set at. Looks like James is too busy to answer the phone or get his forum up. Mine is set somewhere around 30.xx and 38.xx let me know what you guys have your custom tunes set at this is for a 6# pulley.
Thanks,
jeff

Old 05-16-2005 | 11:02 PM
Injector slopes are set for injectors. They should not be something that gets changed in a tuning attempt. There is 4 or 5 different parameters you set for different injectors. If you have stock injectors I doubt anything has been changed.

If you have bigger injectors there has been a few slight variences in slopes and break points. But, it is very slight.

Old 05-17-2005 | 08:25 AM
|
James got back with me he changes the Injector slopes this is waht he said:
Jeff, and all of my customers:

It is very important that you leave your injector values where they are on my custom tunes. They are set lower than factory purposely. I do special calibrating in the tuning to allow me more room/adjustment with your MAF transfer, therefore why you are seeing this. It's completely fine, and your vehicle will function 100% as normal as always without any change in driveability/power/economy. I will notify my customers of such on future custom tunes.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Preditor owners with RWTD Tunes