Lightning

Supercharged SRT-10 "What a Joke"

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005 | 04:56 AM
Originally Posted by Non Conductive
Lightning a superior truck? Hmmmmmm.........
Too bad it's an ugly duckling. The trucks design need to be reworked from the ground up BIGTIME. No supercab Lightning? Another reason why I wouldn't buy it because of the turbo. All that heat is not good for the engine I don't care what you do to keep it cool.
"Too bad it's an ugly duckling."

Wow the lightning an ugly duckling?

Boy, either I'm misreading your post or you got that backwards.

Each an everyone of Dodges trucks especially the SRT-10, bumblebee, and Daytona are beyond belief, almost in the Transformers category of stupidity engineering and cartoonist aesthetics.

Your mother and farther aren't blood brother and sister are they?

No intelligent humanoids were harmed in this post.

Old 06-19-2005 | 05:05 AM
Banned (Troll)
Heh, the Honda Element has better body lines than the Lightning will ever have.

Old 06-19-2005 | 05:09 AM
get off our boards...troll...

Old 06-19-2005 | 05:12 AM
Banned (Troll)
Originally Posted by birdy111
get off our boards...troll...
No.

Old 06-19-2005 | 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by SMELTZ
I just bought my 2004 in Feb. The lightning is still available on some lots from its last production run. I can afford a Dodge Srt-10, but I went with the overall superior truck, the LIGHTNING.
Yeah superior to the that SS sloweraldo thats about it.

Old 06-19-2005 | 12:17 PM
I guess there would be point to this entire thread if you SRT 10 leg humpers even knew what the hell you were talking about. We had to sit thru this **** when the truck was first released, about how great it was going to be, and how fast it was going to be, “the new Lightning killer”…we’ve heard it all. Guess what, it still is not the complete package the Lightning is, and the Lightning is a 6 year old package.

I have no problem with the idea of the SRT 10, but I think Dodge missed the mark, and then tried to rip everyone’s head off with the price, well in the world of preowned vehicles, demand sets the price, and you can get an SRT 10 well below what the MSRP is.

I’m glad you like your truck (if you actually have one), and if you want to stay drunk on the Kool Aid that it is the greatest thing ever, that’s fine with me too, but do it on a Dodge forum full of raccoons, not here.

Old 06-19-2005 | 12:53 PM
Do you guys realize that you are arguing with a 16 year old punk who is lucky if he gets to drive mama's mini van?

Old 06-19-2005 | 01:46 PM
Turbo, super charger, a mouse in a wheel, whatever.
nobody who wants to have anything they say taken seriously would get the two confused. they are not at all the same except the fact that they both pump air.

Old 06-19-2005 | 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by TrackBeast
Do you guys realize that you are arguing with a 16 year old punk who is lucky if he gets to drive mama's mini van?
Call a spade a spade, he apparently drives a Honda Element.

Old 06-19-2005 | 03:54 PM
my father always told me not to argue with a fool as no one can tell them apart. ** how ever some just beg for it**
Russell
2004 lightning

Old 06-19-2005 | 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by booboo454
Call a spade a spade, he apparently drives a Honda Element.

wooo hoo! you have to love the body lines on that

Old 06-19-2005 | 05:51 PM
Banned (Troll)
My point is I can't tolerate the "Ford Lightning is Number one and everything else is crap, garbage, etc." Talk on here. I am a fan of all trucks, no matter what the make. Put a supercharger on the Rumble Bee or the Daytona and we wouldn't be having this conversation. The truck would beat yours hands down.

Old 06-19-2005 | 06:09 PM
My point is I can't tolerate the "Ford Lightning is Number one and everything else is crap, garbage, etc." Talk on here.
its a lightning message board WTF do you expect? Go cry somewhere else sissy.

Old 06-19-2005 | 07:36 PM
My point is I can't tolerate the "Ford Lightning is Number one and everything else is crap, garbage, etc." Talk on here. I am a fan of all trucks, no matter what the make. Put a supercharger on the Rumble Bee or the Daytona and we wouldn't be having this conversation. The truck would beat yours hands down.
You can't be much of a man!

I know for a fact that if I went over to your board www.someone_convince_me_dodge_is_cool.com (URL pending) and started to **** and moan how great my Lightning is; if I didn't get my *** handed back to me, well I'd be surprised.

Maybe your board isn't full of real men and that's why you're finding it difficult understanding why over here, your left nut has be has been torn from your ******* and handed back to you?

As for bolting a SC on yet another piece of Dodge crap, well go for it. Just be advised that you better call it the ejaculation project, because it's going to last maybe 5 minutes before that great Dodge reliability "explodes"!

BTW, I have the last unused Saturn 5 rocket engine in my garage, the drummer for ZZTop is my dad, and I've ***** is bigger than yours, oh it wiggles too... so you'll still lose.

Old 06-19-2005 | 07:47 PM

Quick Reply: Supercharged SRT-10 "What a Joke"