Lightning

new exhaust video

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005 | 05:24 AM
|
new exhaust video

here is a clip i threw together of the maggy x-pipe and flowmaster single chambers. This has all sorts of driving and most is shot from another "quiet" vehical.

save as

hope this helps some of you guys out.

Chris

Old 07-02-2005 | 07:57 AM
Sounds Great

Its cool when your slowly rolling while getting ready to hit it for the camera and you can see the police car in the background.

Old 07-02-2005 | 01:09 PM
huh, Everything I heard about flowmasters is they don't sound good on a lightning. I LOVE the sound of yours.

I like the metalic Raspy sound. I'm not a big fan of the cherry bomb sound. I like the Tone!

Old 07-02-2005 | 02:02 PM
|
I had figured the truck would end up sounding like everything else on the road when I did the switch. I am glad it turned out the way it did. It sounds different than most stuff out there. I am a happy camper.

and true, most of the 2-3 chamber flowmasters are the ones people dont like. These are the single chamber race mufflers, it must be the size. they are half the size of a shoe box.

Chris

Old 07-03-2005 | 09:31 AM
You better check your lug nut clutches, the front wheel is rolling backwards. Sounds good.

Tim

Old 07-04-2005 | 03:12 AM
|
Originally Posted by Chikenears
You better check your lug nut clutches, the front wheel is rolling backwards. Sounds good.

Tim
lol, I just had those replaced under warrenty too. they must have pocketed the money and never touched the truck. lol. I better check the blinker fluid, they might not have changed that either....

Chris

Quick Reply: new exhaust video