Lightning

Racing at nopi nationals (st. louis)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005 | 08:39 PM
|
Racing at nopi nationals (st. louis)

hey guys my brother is racing his bone stock L at nopi nationals....he is registered in the 14 second and faster class (only allowed minor and few mods)...this will be his first time at a strip and especially in a competition...any tips for him as to what he could do or should expect?? I have him clocked on my g tech meter at 13.6 at 103 mph in the 1/4. Also...he has some old tires and an extra set of rims he was ganna slap on and enter the burnout contest on one of the days....he had to replace one because it has a hole but he is ganna fix it....he only gets 60 seconds...i was wondering what the chances of him popping his tires in that time were? remember this is a bone stock L and some pretty well worn tires....if you pop your tires your almost garenteed a win which is 250 bucks plus 4 new dunlop tires......we was also considering putting bleach on his tires right before the burnout...is this a good idea or not?
thanks id appreciate the opinions

Old 07-17-2005 | 09:09 PM
If he wants impressivre burnouts without frying his brakes, you better get a line lock.

Quick Reply: Racing at nopi nationals (st. louis)