Lightning

NE1 have PSP fastair pics?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005 | 06:08 PM
I LOVE IT!!

Old 08-02-2005 | 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by LightningTuner
I wasn't referring to our "older" boxes with that statement. We never made ours that cheap.

I can sell you a newer aluminum box. I will come up with a special price for those who want to upgrade. Keep in mind the box design is the same, it's just aluminum.
You have a trade in program from competitor's boxes?

Old 08-03-2005 | 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by LightningTuner
I know the FASTair is not on our current website, but we do still have it for those wondering.

Also, we've revised a few things on it since we first developed it.

The box is now 100% aluminum, which is folded on all sides, with only one side welded (TIG welded). No dealing with a bunch of seperate sections poorly spot welded rusting at the seams. The box comes with a factory look black wrinkle powedercoat, but you can request custom colors or get it bare if you like.

The box itself weighs less than 1 pound. We have also changed the filter/box support bracket to aluminum from steel, so there is nothing left that can ever rust.
Will my air force 1 cone filter work with your new kit?
Thanks Bob

Old 08-04-2005 | 08:09 PM
ttt

Old 08-05-2005 | 02:28 AM
heres another pic.

Old 12-08-2005 | 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by typhoon43
Yep.
In my gallery
http://www.hyperfiberbbq.com/gallery

In the Lightning section. I love the kit.
Where does the the air meter hook up to the fiber boot?thks
Bob

Old 12-09-2005 | 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by litnfast

Nice engine bay! Is that Sals fast-air ? Also who makes that plenem elbow ? Thanx!

Old 12-09-2005 | 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by SMOKINTRUCK#1
Nice engine bay! Is that Sals fast-air ? Also who makes that plenem elbow ? Thanx!
I believe thats a PSP Fastair, the elbow is a cnl

Old 12-10-2005 | 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Chimshady 1

I believe thats a PSP Fastair, the elbow is a cnl
Thanx ! Now that it blown up it's obvious.

Old 12-10-2005 | 11:25 AM
Sal how much is this complete kit? And also does it matter what size mass air you have...I have a 2000 but am looking to soon upgrade to the 90mm and dont want to buy one that won't work after the upgrade. Thanks

Old 12-10-2005 | 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by QIKSLVR
Sal how much is this complete kit? And also does it matter what size mass air you have...I have a 2000 but am looking to soon upgrade to the 90mm and dont want to buy one that won't work after the upgrade. Thanks
Our FASTair system is $200. Keep in mind that this is an UPGRADE kit for an existing filter kit. If you have nothing, you'll need our filter kit and FASTair for the complete system. If you have a 12" filter kit from another vendor, you will need the support bracket that comes with our filter kit for an extra $20.

Our FASTair system is designed for the 90mm MAF. We stopped making the 80mm boxes long ago as nobody was running those MAFs any more.

Old 12-10-2005 | 05:35 PM
ok Sal, I have an open K&N Cone filter, with that work or is there more things that I will need? I really want to upgrade to to the 90/95 mm mass air.... (not sure which it is on the newer L's I have a 2000) I am also looking to change to the C & L intake and true flow pleneum with a single blade throttle body and I'd like to use your fast air kit with it. These are LONG overdue mods that I have needed to do and now that the weather is cold and the race bike is put up I want to do all this during the winter and have it rready for next spring. That being said, what all am I going to have to do with this. I assume I 'll have to get a new dyno tune on the chip and I'm sure there is other stuff I'm not aware of....help me out with advise and info please. btw, it already has 6lb lower, 160 thermo, iridium plugs, the open k & n, autologic chip, 373's and an aluminum drive shaft. What do I need?
Thanks

Old 12-10-2005 | 06:40 PM
Bump

trying to catch you while you are still on here Sal

Old 12-10-2005 | 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by QIKSLVR
ok Sal, I have an open K&N Cone filter, with that work or is there more things that I will need? I really want to upgrade to to the 90/95 mm mass air.... (not sure which it is on the newer L's I have a 2000) I am also looking to change to the C & L intake and true flow pleneum with a single blade throttle body and I'd like to use your fast air kit with it. These are LONG overdue mods that I have needed to do and now that the weather is cold and the race bike is put up I want to do all this during the winter and have it rready for next spring. That being said, what all am I going to have to do with this. I assume I 'll have to get a new dyno tune on the chip and I'm sure there is other stuff I'm not aware of....help me out with advise and info please. btw, it already has 6lb lower, 160 thermo, iridium plugs, the open k & n, autologic chip, 373's and an aluminum drive shaft. What do I need?
Thanks
I'd have to see your current setup, but if you've got an 80 now, chances are you'll need the filter kit too. We can do a reburn on the chip for you for the 90mm MAF. The FASTair will work with the C&L intake tube, and we sell the tube smoothed and coated, along with black silicone couplers instead of the blue.

Old 12-10-2005 | 07:11 PM
SWEET! I'll be in touch after Christams Sal. How accurate do you think the tune on the chip will be w/o a dyno....theres no way I can get my truck to you from Alabama unfortunatly.
SORRY FOR SHANGH HI'N YOUR POST IRONMAN

Quick Reply: NE1 have PSP fastair pics?