Lightning

Belanger Long Tube Headers?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005 | 03:36 PM
|
Hmmm could be bull****, or just that not alot of people on this site can spot a quality product.

Last time I checked, cheapest was defianlty not the best way to go.

I spent alot of money on this truck and want to put quality products on this truck. I dont only shop on price but on customer service as well as quality of the product.

Old 08-11-2005 | 03:45 PM
A comparison of these headers vs some other big name ones on the same truck, same day, etc...is the only thing that will convince me any are better than the others.

Old 08-11-2005 | 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lightning325
Hmmm could be bull****, or just that not alot of people on this site can spot a quality product.

Last time I checked, cheapest was defianlty not the best way to go.

I spent alot of money on this truck and want to put quality products on this truck. I dont only shop on price but on customer service as well as quality of the product.
You asked for opinions and you are getting them. believe me I don't just go by price. I really wanted a stepped Header, but I am also very impatient and will be doing my motor swap next weekend so I went with the Dynatechs.
I honestly don't think there is a difference between the LFP's and the ones your asking about. If the belangers have 3" collectors you will need a custom exhaust to mate with it, as I think most systems are 2.5". Good luck and as said the only way you will know if there is a difference is if you do back to back dyno comparisons.

Old 08-11-2005 | 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lightning325
Hmmm could be bull****, or just that not alot of people on this site can spot a quality product. . . .
Just to be clear, I made no comment on the quality, price, performance, or whatever. Since I'm not in the market, I really don't give a rat's rear.

I called BS only on the pseudo-science/marketingspeak about the effects of the magic "pickle."

Quick Reply: Belanger Long Tube Headers?