Lightning

JDM Day?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Suavy
Gator, I think it's just the Lawyer coming out of him!

He's a good man Gator I know him personally and do some work on his truck.

Peace,

Suavy
Sauvy

It might be me, but I notice that he always has some sort of slam to make on any JDM post. I know, he knows, I know he 's a big PSP supporter. I was a PSP customer myself, but to make such a comment as,........ jerk off.........Like he did, well........

I want to hear how the lawyer can/would defend his actions. Its not like he has a fast truck or anything

Sauvy, send him a link to this, so he can defend himself. Afterall, he was the one that came on a JDM thread and made his bs post

Old 09-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After trying a number of vendors when beginning to mod my truck, it was JDM day last year when I was convinced they were the tuner for me.
The day was provided free of charge to all whether they were a JDM customer or not. Everyone got along, and a lot was shared.
Sometimes on the internet people come across wrong, but those differences usually fade when we all get together in person.
I hope my truck is prepared to run at JDM day this year, but will be there even if it is not.
Jim

Old 09-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Jerzey
If its on a weekday I'd love to show up... haven't ben to JDM in years.

--Russ

Russ...charge your batteries, bring extra memory cards because this will be a shoot out. Plan to take hundreds of pics!

Old 09-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fast Gator
Sauvy

It might be me, but I notice that he always has some sort of slam to make on any JDM post. I know, he knows, I know he 's a big PSP supporter. I was a PSP customer myself, but to make such a comment as,........ jerk off.........Like he did, well........

I want to hear how the lawyer can/would defend his actions. Its not like he has a fast truck or anything

Sauvy, send him a link to this, so he can defend himself. Afterall, he was the one that came on a JDM thread and made his bs post

Ok, my all mighty Gatorness! I'll shoot him an e-mail right now and let him know whazzzz upppppp.

Peace,

Suavy

Old 09-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
Is that Paul?? ^^
Who is this "Paul" you speak of?

Old 09-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Gator,

I'll be GLAD to tell you and everyone on here why that is.

See, a few months ago on ANOTHER website, JJ was talking about attending a sanctioned race that jdm was going to be at. Now everyone knows that JJ and jdm do NOT get along and personally it's none of my business, I don't care for either of them. HOWEVER, jdm was threatening JJ to pay the money that he "supposedly" owes jdm.

And the part that really pissed me off is jdm, A "reputable tooner" stated that if JJ showed up at the race, that jdm would be glad to line up against him and put him into the wall.

Now, the mysterious part is that entire thread was removed, not just a few posts, the entire thread.

SO there you go gator, I don't think anyone, especially one who holds themselves out to be one of the best "tooners" in the business should threaten anyone. It should be handled off line. But JDM decided to make it public.

I'm sure this post will disappear as well, however it it is the GOD'S HONEST TRUTH. Now, I'm certain jdm will get on here and say that never occurred, but that is incorrect.

So gator, Does that satisfy your quench for knowledge? If not, I could go on about other's dealings with JDM, however that doesn't necessarily reflect why "I" dislike jdm.

Lastly,
Some people go to law school to practice law, others go to satisfy a condition precedent of receiving their trust.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:10 AM
You realize the only reason I bought my truck 3 years ago is because it had 3,000 miles and I paid $17,000 for it. It's fast enough for me, since I go to the track maybe twice/year. It's not like I have to work hundreds of hours of overtime to have extra money to make it go fast, 40 hours with a secretary and law clerk is enough.
If I wanted to waste money to have a 10 second truck, I could do that also.

Lastly, you are more than welcome to E-mail me. That option is still available through F150online.com. But, I understand you wanted to "try to" call me out. Perhaps next time.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:14 AM
LOL
And some people want to stir crap by the ..........

Old 09-10-2005, 10:16 AM
LOL
And some people want to stir crap by the ..........
Was the directed toward JDM? My replies, simply answer your questions.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Also

If I wanted to "call you out" as you call it. Believe me, I would do it it such a way, that there would be NO DOUBT what my motivation was/is.

You see, thats why I don't get involved in other peoples issue's. Say if you had an issue with whomever and I jumped in one of your posts to make a .

Believe me, you have no idea what goes on between Jim and JJ. As a matter of fact neither do I
Can you not understand my questioning your choice of smilies in the post.
If not, its no sweat off my ***, but maybe I should just lump all lawyers and want to be lawyers, in the same ambulance chasing pot.
That doesn't seem right either, huh?

You also realize if I wanted to go to law school, I could too. But I choose to do what I like/want to.........Like yourself

Old 09-10-2005, 10:27 AM
You also realize if I wanted to go to law school, I could too. But I choose to do what I like/want to.........Like yourself
and with your dedication I'm sure you could be successful.

However, F150online.com forums is supposed to be communication from one to many, not one to one, and with that...

Old 09-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by l-menace
and with your dedication I'm sure you could be successful.

However, F150online.com forums is supposed to be communication from one to many, not one to one, and with that...

Don't know if that was a back handed complement or not

But if YOU would have heeded your own advice and sent the smiley directly to www.teamjdm.com none of this "stuff" would have ever happened.

And with that I also bid you farewell and best wishes

Old 09-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Who cares what went on between Jim and JJ..... All I asked was a simple question ---->When is JDM day?? I don't care if you're a lawyer or the pope, keep your worthless comments to yourself.

Old 09-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
keep your worthless comments to yourself.

Oh I'm sorry is this lightningrodder? LMAO

JDM day? Hmmm... give them a call maybe?

Old 09-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Leeann I think this is a perfect time for one of those sexy pic's of you to put us back on track

Me, I aint touching the Lawer thing, I'm way too opionated on that subject

But JDM DAY ROCKS, and I sure hope I can be there and enjoy all the memories as I have every year since I've owned the Lightning.
Jim and the entire JDM Company are just amazing and the fun goes from morning to night.....

Quick Reply: JDM Day?