Lightning

JDM Day?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005 | 11:31 AM
|
Whatever.. I'm not arguing with a jerkoff over the internet. I'm done.. see you guys next month!

Old 09-10-2005 | 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
Whatever.. I'm not arguing with a jerkoff over the internet. I'm done.. see you guys next month!
i love it when a woman talks dirty!!!! guys like i said before i will be there. i hope to see all who attended the NMRA at ATCO on 8-13, and meeting those who couldnt attend, with that i am looking forward to those who i chat with from F150online.com as well as Lightningrodder.com. im sure all who attend will have a great time. hey Rob ill bring the plugs you bring the tools, lol.. just kiddin pal hope all is working out for ya.

Old 09-10-2005 | 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT
...i will be there.
i hope to see all who attended the NMRA at ATCO on 8-13...
We will be there, Rich.
I am glad that you understand that JDM day is for ALL Lightnings.
It is NOT a Customer Day.

FF

Old 09-10-2005 | 11:01 PM
JDM throws a party - food and drink - works on your truck if you ask them to - good comradship - and they don't even much ask who you bought your parts from - how can anyone complain about this?

Old 09-11-2005 | 01:33 AM
Originally Posted by Robert Francis
JDM throws a party - food and drink - works on your truck if you ask them to - good comradship - and they don't even much ask who you bought your parts from - how can anyone complain about this?
Amen brother! To me, this is what its all about. Good people, good times, and good racing! Its like FFW with out the FFW BS, and the stress of getting your truck in perfect shape to be on your dial. What more can you ask for? Its too bad a couple jerk offs try to ruin a good time, becuase they are too busy banging thier secretary and clerk!

Quick Reply: JDM Day?