Lightning

If I had your Phone Number-e-mail me

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005 | 09:44 AM
Former Sponsor
Im sure half the numbers started with 1-900....anyways...JK Don, See you in a few days.

Nextel has those sim cards Im getting this new Verizon and I gotta do it by hand dammit.

JimIII

Old 08-17-2005 | 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm
Im sure half the numbers started with 1-900....anyways...JK Don, See you in a few days.

Nextel has those sim cards Im getting this new Verizon and I gotta do it by hand dammit.

JimIII

jim alot of the times they can transfer your numbers at the store...

also the nextel sim cards with the new ones wont transfer from phone to phone... like my 860 sim card wont work in my sisters 830....

Old 08-17-2005 | 09:58 AM
Hey Jim you might not have to do them all by hand... I recently converted all my nextel numbers to T-mobile.... I had to download a progrm on Nextel's website, and then buy a $30 motorola program.. but I got all my info. The nextel numbers are upload into Microsoft Access. Then you import the Access file into your contacts directory for MS Outlook. Then u up load the contacts file using the motorola program via the data cable. See if Verizon has anything like that... I think they do, b/c I was looking into a verizon phone.

Old 08-17-2005 | 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by SRTthis
jim alot of the times they can transfer your numbers at the store...

also the nextel sim cards with the new ones wont transfer from phone to phone... like my 860 sim card wont work in my sisters 830....

SRT, I think it would work, but you have to unlock the phone... People can use a Cingular Razr phone, unlock it and then insert a T-mobile SIM card... my roomate did it.... check into it....

Old 08-17-2005 | 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by E-luzion
SRT, I think it would work, but you have to unlock the phone... People can use a Cingular Razr phone, unlock it and then insert a T-mobile SIM card... my roomate did it.... check into it....

this was just ging from a nextel to a nextel.. the sim cards out of the 860 didnt work with any others since it had the camera... a friend of mine works for nextel and is getting me a deal on a 9series when it coems out said i couldnt use my sim card and my sister couldnt use hers in my phone...

Old 08-17-2005 | 10:34 AM
Former Sponsor
this is good news, thanks guys. Hey E will i see you in New Hampshire?

JimIII

Old 08-17-2005 | 10:39 AM
Jim, we will drag him and his Acura driving azz up there!

Anyone seen the weather? Its not looking pretty. Are you guys going out friday or saturday night? I smell a party coming on!

Old 08-17-2005 | 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Don's Bolt
hehe
your not going to get lucky this time. The Nextel store was able to transfer all the numbers from my old cell to my new one.

Hey by the way I live right next to a childrens hospital now.
I can't win!
BTW, I finally got your message... Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Between 2 exams this week, class in the am, and work right after, I don't get home @ night until 1:30 or 2am. I've gotten all of 5 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. I'm surprised I'm allowed on this site @ work now... they blocked all 'vehicle' sites after I got caught... must be a trap.

Quick Reply: If I had your Phone Number-e-mail me