Lightning

Chikenear's Billet Engine Accesories

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005 | 08:41 PM
|
Chikenear's Billet Engine Accesories

I wanted to hear what you guys think. I started talking to a friend of mine today about them, explaining I had ordered them for my engine, he was like bro, those look wacked, I think they give the engine some extra zing when just chillin at a show or whatever.

I would like to hear what you guys think about them? Me personally, I think they look really good, I know its a total matter of opinion, but I wanted yall's 2 cents.

Thanks!

Old 08-16-2005 | 08:51 PM
I only like certain ones, I think most people go overboard covering everything.
I also don't really care for the grooves cut into all the parts. I recently had two of Billet & Acrylics's parts made smooth and love them.

EGR Cover and IAC Cover.

Last edited by TampaBlack99; 08-16-2005 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-16-2005 | 09:20 PM
i've got a few of their pieces too. like them a lot. i'm a less-is-more guy also when it comes to my truck but i've seen some with everything and they look fantastic.

Old 08-16-2005 | 10:50 PM
It really shouldn't matter what we think, or what your friends think. Seriously. If you like something, that is all that matters, really. To hell with what anybody else says!

I have no respect for people who do something "because its cool" or because soemone else told them to do it.

However, I totally respect soemone who does/buys/modifies something, because he or she "wants to", not based on the approval of others. Not that you have to be different, actually. If everybody else has X, and you want to do the same thing, that's fine, and I'll respect that, if your decision is based on internal reasons and not external factors.

You already have a cool truck, you really can't go (too) wrong...

Old 08-17-2005 | 07:59 AM
|
I already ordered them I said, I was just wonding what you guys thought of them.

Old 08-17-2005 | 08:39 AM
What all did you get? I'd be interested to see pics when you get everything in place, as well hear as YOUR opinion of them...

Steve

Old 08-17-2005 | 08:59 AM
|
My truck is still in the shop being worked on, I got pretty much everything for the engine. As soon as I get my L back, I will take pics for ya and post them.

I think they add a huge impact to the look of an engine. Its why I decided to go with them.

Old 08-17-2005 | 12:51 PM

I'll be waiting for the pics and opinion....

Steve

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:04 PM
|
Talked to Diamond today, told me he was having some issues with the tune, but it should be done tomorrow without fail. I'm soooo excited.... As soon as I get home, I will take some pics, well I have to clean the engine first.

Then I have to wash, polish & wax it. I cant find my orbital so I will have to do it by hand, wont be that bad.

Quick Reply: Chikenear's Billet Engine Accesories