Lightning

god damn it!!! It never ends!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 01SVTLighting
Well Slick_Sammy your right Northern VA is over rated but it pays very well. That is the only reason I was able to get this Lightning. I leave about 75 Miles from work in Orange Co. VA to Rosslyn everyday. So are you near Blacksburg?
i hear ya, it's just such a different world from the rest of VA Yep, I'm in BBurg right now, home of the Hokies. that is a long drive.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:20 PM
I thought it was just me but I have the worst luck with tires on my Lightning.. Any other car is fine but it's either a blow out, nails, knives in tires etc.. I'm going with Hancooks on the front this time with Nitto DR on the back.. Discount has them for 155 a piece

Old 08-17-2005, 08:53 PM
tires

they lasted so long because i don't even have 20k miles on the truck. I have nitto dr's on the back so these tires never seen a whole lot of the back of the truck except i think i rotated them once.

I don't use alot of tire crap because i get pissed when i changed my tires at the track and it gets all over me. I think alot of the cracking was obviosly the weather here in New England, and it sits outside all winter, but covered. I was told not to worry about the tires sitting on the ground but i think that might be a load of crap.

Jeez, i feel lucky now. 3.00 a gallon and more is insane. My old man just went and bought an 02 6 cyl explorer to replace his beater that just **** the bed. He said the gas in the Lightning was killing him .

Quick Reply: god damn it!!! It never ends!!!