Lightning

Remember AMP?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Fast Gator
I'll second that

Just wondering what would/will happen when someone gets hurt in this foolishness
Yet no one ever stopped to ask if the driver was okay, so why play it off like you care about others being hurt?

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Fast03BoltDSG
refer to this thread. https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...3&page=1&pp=15

Yes folks, he crashed the new one already! Please join in with a round of
i told you so's " and make him feel better What a dumbass!

He obviously has no regard for his safety or anyone elses. Ignorant.. plainly ignorant

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by E-luzion
He obviously has no regard for his safety or anyone elses. Ignorant.. plainly ignorant
LMMFAO. Jesus guys, none of you ever speed or do donuts, or burnouts on public roads either do you??

hahahah, god, this thread is ****ing sick

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by WaveBlaster785
Yet no one ever stopped to ask if the driver was okay, so why play it off like you care about others being hurt?
The driver is the idiot behind the wheel, after 3 wrecks, he deserves what happens to him/her. Its the innocent person that I worry about. The person crossing the street after work, the person minding their own business driving home after school/work. Catch my drift

Come on, your taking this toooooo personal. Is the one man wrecking crew a friend of yours. If so, somebody needs to have a nice long talk to him about his driving habits. If not, wouldn't you find it some what unusual, for a person to wreck 3 performance vehicles? Somebody NEEDS to take a look at their personal driving habits. Not put the blame on somebody/something else

Stevie Wonder can see this person has no business behind the wheel of anything more powerful than a moped

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:19 PM
DUDE.................

Do you REALLY SEE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WRECKING A VEHICLE

and

LMMFAO. Jesus guys, none of you ever speed or do donuts, or burnouts on public roads either do you??

hahahah, god, this thread is ****ing sick

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Fast Gator
The driver is the idiot behind the wheel, after 3 wrecks, he deserves what happens to him/her. Its the innocent person that I worry about. The person crossing the street after work, the person minding their own business driving home after school/work. Catch my drift

Come on, your taking this toooooo personal. Is the one man wrecking crew a friend of yours. If so, somebody needs to have a nice long talk to him about his driving habits. If not, wouldn't you find it some what unusual, for a person to wreck 3 performance vehicles? Somebody NEEDS to take a look at their personal driving habits. Not put the blame on somebody/something else

Stevie Wonder can see this person has no business behind the wheel of anything more powerful than a moped

Actually I'm just bored and like to laugh at the way people are so ****ing hypocritical around here sometimes. When Vinnie posts pictures everyone oggles his truck, if I said that I didn't like flames I'd get crucified.

But it's okay to all sit and laugh at some kid who had an accident or three?, lol, funny yes, but the point is if you're gonna make fun of one, make fun of ALL. It'd be alot more fun anyways.

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:22 PM
Actually I'm just bored and like to laugh at the way people are so ****ing hypocritical around here sometimes. When Vinnie posts pictures everyone oggles his truck, if I said that I didn't like flames I'd get crucified.

But it's okay to all sit and laugh at some kid who had an accident or three?, lol, funny yes, but the point is if you're gonna make fun of one, make fun of ALL. It'd be alot more fun anyways.

OK

I feel better already

Btw..........no flames on my truck

Old 08-17-2005 | 06:23 PM
You guys really believe this>??? I think this has the potential to be one of the better jokes in my lifetime. I may be wrong and maybe he did crack up the Cobra, but I am not buying it yet. Lets see some pics..........
-Mat-

EDIT: After searching all of this joker's other posts, I am almost 100% sure you are all silly for believing this. HaHaHaHa!

Last edited by SVT F15O; 08-17-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-17-2005 | 08:25 PM
|
Banned
Originally Posted by SVT F15O
You guys really believe this>??? I think this has the potential to be one of the better jokes in my lifetime. I may be wrong and maybe he did crack up the Cobra, but I am not buying it yet. Lets see some pics..........
-Mat-

EDIT: After searching all of this joker's other posts, I am almost 100% sure you are all silly for believing this. HaHaHaHa!

i kid you not...... not totaled, but banged up good

Old 08-17-2005 | 08:50 PM
It would be interesting to ride shotgun with this guy. I thought my wife was bad.

Old 08-17-2005 | 09:12 PM
Old 08-17-2005 | 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Fast03BoltDSG
i kid you not...... not totaled, but banged up good
You're full of ****...............

Old 08-17-2005 | 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by SVT F15O
You're full of ****...............

Awwwwwwwwww, he said ****.

Old 08-17-2005 | 11:25 PM
wake...

why do you care? or even bother?

Old 08-17-2005 | 11:31 PM
I read it. But I don't come on here and make fun everytime one of you guys puts wheel moulding on your grilles and it looks like ***. Or when you all put some busted **** on your truck, I keep stuff like that to myself. How about the recent trend of putting some thugged out wheels on your Ls? Wsup with that? Or some gay *** flames? Flames went out with the 50s fellas. How about the guys that made fun of Sal having cobra on the side of his car, but you guys put saleen on the side of your truck? lmfao.

There's a bunch of lightnings, and particular mods that people post pics of on this site that look like complete horse****, but I keep my mouth shut, you should try it.

I could really care less about the car, but the fact that you guys wanna crucify him but people get all pissy when someone doesn't like their new mod or when I make fun of JLP and yet this thread is still around? How ****ing gay is that?

Yo, Dawg, my thugged out wheels be pimpin! Break yo self foo!

BTW, AMP needs to buy a honda.. or something with a 4 cylinder

Jon

Quick Reply: Remember AMP?