Lightning

New Item!!!JDM BIG POWER FUEL SYSTEM

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:12 PM
|
Former Sponsor
New Item!!!JDM BIG POWER FUEL SYSTEM

This kit will work on 1999 and up Ford Lightning trucks. It is suggested with the use of 60 lb per hour fuel injectors, hi flow fuel rails, adjustable fuel pressure regulator and 255 liter per hour fuel pumps. This system is designed to withstand 800 plus rear wheel horsepower. We have tested this on our 2000 Lightning in house at the JDM shop and have made 812 Rear wheel horsepower with no signs of fuel starvation. It could have not been supported with out the extra fuel. The stock fuel lines are only good to about 620 horsepower before they start to show signs of restriction. This system will increase the volume of fuel going to the motor by over 30%. This kits is will work for and is recommended with Nitrous, Blower, and Turbo applications. This kit will come with a new in tank fuel pump assembly. Two individual feed lines go to a high performance fuel filter. From there a dash 6 feed line to a new fuel rail fitting. Then a new return line with a new return fitting as well, back to the tank. Straps are provided to support the line along with new mounting brackets. All lines are stainless steel braided with double swivel ends. Everything necessary for installation is provided. Only simple hand tools are required. Optional with 255 L/HR Walboro fuel pumps.

This kit is already on trucks such as Vinnie's, Fast Gator's, Kevin White's, Mike Anderson's, Our 00' and 01' Lightnings. These trucks all make High Horsepower on motor and run nitrous. This is really needed for any High HP truck that wants to run more than a 75 shot.

These kits are available per order as we custom make the top hat assembly in house. They will retail for $1095 and are suggested to use with 255 Walboro pumps. They come with new stock pumps as that is how we have to buy them from Ford.

Here are some pictures of the system off the truck.

Anyone who is interested or has question please call me at JDM 732-780-0770

JimIII@JDM

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:17 PM
Did you forget a decimal? $109.50, am I right?

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Master Of Pain
no decimal forgotten

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:32 PM
If its Fast and Cheap, its not Reliable.
If its Cheap and Reliable, its not Fast.
If its Fast and Reliable, its not Cheap.

Something I heard the other day...
-Patrick

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:33 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Master Of Pain

If you just want the fuel filter

JimIII

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:37 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by FLBigDog

-Patrick

Someone should make that a Tee shirt

Old 08-17-2005 | 02:41 PM
Great stuff Jim, now finish my truck! I miss it.

Old 08-17-2005 | 03:33 PM

-Patrick
There's cheap, there's not cheap, and then there's $&^#% expensive.

Old 08-17-2005 | 03:53 PM
Banned for Multiple Accounts
Are you guys keeping the stock vent/evap system? I know on other vehicles when I removed this I had problems filling up the tank due to pressure build inside the gas tank. Also, do you know of any fuel rails that allow access to the coil packs without removal of the fuel rails? All aftermarket rails I've looked at share this problem.

Old 08-17-2005 | 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by VINNIE
no decimal forgotten
Damn. I hope it comes with lube, otherwise someone's backside is going to be awfuly sore.

Old 08-17-2005 | 04:11 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by cfi_luz
Are you guys keeping the stock vent/evap system? I know on other vehicles when I removed this I had problems filling up the tank due to pressure build inside the gas tank. Also, do you know of any fuel rails that allow access to the coil packs without removal of the fuel rails? All aftermarket rails I've looked at share this problem.

The Vent/Evap stays we dont remove it. The rails all we use are the older style F150 rails and an adjustable regulator. I dont know of anyone who makes another setup.

Master,

This system is a complete setup with all the necessary parts to support massive amounts of Power. It is a proven system and we have been using it for almost 4 years. Everything in this kit is best of the best, this is not some cheap setup. There is also alot of time in modifying the top hat and fitting the lines. Not to mention the new top hat assembly from ford is about half the cost of the whole system. We did not throw this kit together overnight. So please dont make comments about the price unless you really know whats involved in it. You gotta pay to play and alot of you guys want to play very fast. This is not a system designed for someone just breaking 10's its for someone who wants to go faster or much faster than that. Ill garuntee that this would be one of the cheaper mods that anyone has to have at the power level.

JimIII

Old 08-17-2005 | 04:15 PM
|
Former Sponsor
No one has so far commented that the lines from the pumps are individualized. From the factory they meet a t or y fitting and go to one line out of the top of the tank. We now run individual lines from each pump, this goes to the new setup for the top hat were they then run to the new fuel filter. This allows the pumps to flow more fuel with out restriction.

JimIII

Last edited by JimIII@jdm; 08-17-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-17-2005 | 05:10 PM
Banned
I want the "hi performance fuel filter" !!!!! How much! How much rwhp will i pick up?!!

On to a serious question though....

What is different about this kit then a stock system other than 255 pumps and some braided line and fittings?

Last edited by Fast03BoltDSG; 08-17-2005 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-17-2005 | 05:13 PM
He's very correct; the factory pump assy is some serious $$$'s Maybe an exchange program would help out on the cost of the kit.

Old 08-17-2005 | 05:29 PM
And then there's Fast Gator

-Patrick

Quick Reply: New Item!!!JDM BIG POWER FUEL SYSTEM