Lightning

Questions On My Order For Sal (PSP)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-1999 | 05:47 PM
|
Talking Questions On My Order For Sal (PSP)

Hey Sal,

Robby Wilson here. I just wanted to check with you and confirm that you received my check and order for my chip and filter kit. I tracked it and it said that my package was delivered yesterday to your P.O. box. I am patiently, but very anxiously awaiting my parts from Power Surge. I waited quite awhile to order my parts and read many posts before making my decision to order from you. I do have one question before I go, I don't want to rush you or anyting, but do you have any kind of estimate on when I should receive my chip and filter setup? I know good quality parts take time to produce, I'm just trying to get some sort of estimate. You can e-mail me privately if you like.

Thanks again,
Robby Wilson
1999 Red Ford SVT Lightning
(Soon To Be Equipped With)
Power Surge Performance Filter Kit
Power Surge Performance Performance Chip

Old 11-02-1999 | 09:31 PM
Hey Robby, Sal here. I did recieve your order yesterday. Currently, I am getting so many orders for the filter kits, that I spend most of the night maiking them. Due to the larger amount of orders, there is about a 2-3 week wait time. However, if you like, I can ship the chip out to you right away, and you can add the filter kit on later when you recieve it. Let me know what you'd like to do.

SAL

------------------
Power Surge Performance--- Your SOURCE for SVT Lightning EFI Tuning and Performance!! http://members.aol.com/NLOCsvt/svt.html

Old 11-02-1999 | 10:31 PM
|
Talking

Hey Sal,

That would be fine if you would like to send me the chip for now and then send me the filter when you get it done. I really appreciate the speedy reply.

Thanks,
Robby Wilson

Quick Reply: Questions On My Order For Sal (PSP)