Lightning

SORRY GUYS, DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU ALL

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-1999 | 05:53 PM
|
Banned
Cool SORRY GUYS, DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU ALL

Just wanted to say sorry, i wasnt trying to be a jerk just busting b!@# . enjoy your message board, look no caps!!!!!!!!

Old 12-16-1999 | 06:36 PM
BadSVT,

There, that is much better and welcome to F150 online. You got off to a tough start here.

You will find this whole group to be ladies and gentlemen, bar none. We generally do our own policing of this site and a word to the wise is sufficient. When and if it gets outta hand, "Big Daddy Steve" steps in and you DON'T want to have him on your butt.

You will not find a better automotive site on the Internet and you will also find that you too will be treated as a gentleman if you reciprocate in kind Welcome!

------------------
Dunbarton "The Middle Aged Kid" '99 XLT SC SB 4x2 4.6 auto 3.55 ls The occasional Z-71 Eater! Wedgewood & Denim, SuperChipped, Airaid FIPK, Rhino Liner, Mobil 1. Man, I got it all! (New Jersey)

Old 12-16-1999 | 07:02 PM
I welcome you to the board.Glad to see that you are a proud owner of the baddest truck in the land. Enjoy the advice.

------------------
99 SVT Lightning
BLK. #1476 5/20/99
2 Chamber Flowmasters
Downs Air Intake
B.F.Goodrich Drag T/A`s
Superchips
A-pillar Phantom Boost Guage
Redline Water Wetter
Sportmaster Flip tonneau
Tow package
CD changer

Best run to date
13.064 @105.33

"Empty Pockets Racing"Drag Race Team NJ-DE

Old 12-17-1999 | 03:55 PM
Welcome and well met,

Thanks for not taking my requests personally, just a little intro to the coolest forum of any kind anywhere on the web. By all means, please make yourself at home and if you need info, just ask, we are all here to help.

The Wyldman

Quick Reply: SORRY GUYS, DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU ALL