Lightning

Please ! everybody on the board must read this!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-1999 | 11:42 PM
|
Banned
Thumbs up Please ! everybody on the board must read this!!

I just want to say that all of you guys are so helpful in all kinds of information.i asked for information on center caps.instead of giving me the name of where to get them i get all the information beyond my question. NOBODY takes the time in real life to give all this information to strangers. this is the best sight on the net! all of you are awesome! im proud to be a member of this board.also i am pretty resoucful with info, so if you need ANYTHING just ask. you all should be proud of what you accomplished with this site.

------------------
1999.5 LIGHTNING
WHITE #3700
DOB:8/99
CD CHANGER
TOWING PKG
TONNEAU CONER {FACT.}
STOCK
13.88ET
98.86MPH
NE DRAGWAY N.H.
SOON TO HAVE A SUPERCHIP AND FILTER HOPE TO RUN 13.49 THEN I WILL LEAVE IT ALONE

98 YAMAHA BLASTER
97 HONDA 600F3 WHT/BLK
99 VW BUG GREEN
TAYMIA SVT LIGHTNING
WHITE R/C TRUCK
USED CAR DEALER
SELF EMPLOYED
RAYMOND MACE
N.H.

Old 12-18-1999 | 07:33 AM
Really Old "Member"
Morning Ray:

I could not agree with you more, but it goes far beyond just the vehicles.

I have had at least 10 f150online members visit me at my HobbyTown, including guys from as far away as Detroit. I have visited with others on my various travels around the South also. As well, I have gotten Christmas cards and Christmas e-mails from many whom I have made a closer aquaintance with in discussing problems/solutions and sent many out myself.

We, as a group and as individuals, have supported many who have been taken ill, had accidents, lost their jobs or their trucks and made their lives a bit easier I hope.

With total respect to yourself, we also try to bring people into the fold and keep them there by explaining what we are and what we are trying to accomplish when they sort of come on a little strong. We don't always succeed, but we try very hard which is something you will probably never see on any other enthusiast bulletin board.

Happy to have you aboard, Ray, and I am also happy to be here.

Merry Christmas
Bill Murray

------------------
Bill Murray
99.5 Lightning
Oxford White
Bedrug/ARE LSII lid

Tow Package CD Player
Superchip
HobbyTownUSA Graphics
Identical 1/10 Scale Tamiya RC Truck incl. graphics.
Truck interest e-mail:
fastwhitey@myf150.com
4 heavy decals!
Kennesaw (Atlanta) Ga.

Old 12-18-1999 | 03:28 PM
Wink

Very well put Bill. You're right it's more than just a site, I have made many friends on here, even pickin up a girlfriend along the way This board is filled with a great group of people, with a bunch of great truck's I'm really happy and proud to be a part of this site, it's kinda like my second home. I'm very thankful I ran across this site almost a year ago, it has had a good effect on me.

Ya'll take care, and Happy Holidays.
Patrick

------------------

Patrick aka Mudder
Arlington Texas (DFW), member of Fordified.
Stone Cold edition F150,Black 98 Styleside S/C F150 4x4 0RP 5.4 3.55ls, Ramsey Pro 8000 hidden winch, Grizzly roll bar,2 Baja lights, 4 165 watt KC lights (I can light up the night with these), Manik grille guard, Westin step bars, Magnum bug shield, Sonic aluminum treadplate 36" tool box, Flowmaster dual exhaust, K/N air filter, 265/75/16 BFG AT/S, American Racing Baja wheels, a Mobil Speed Pass on the back window, a F150 Online sticker, and a Stone Cold sticker on the front windshield . More to come for the 3:16 machine: 2 more KC lights, shocks, tail light guards and possibly a 3" Performance Accessories body lift. If you would like to see pics, email me at mudder46@hotmail.com or see pics at me and pony's new website www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/index2.html, and to hear the exhaust http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/images/T005.wav
Ford Trucks: "when you absolutely have to have the very best".
[img]

[This message has been edited by mudder (edited 12-18-1999).]

[This message has been edited by mudder (edited 12-18-1999).]

Old 12-20-1999 | 09:06 PM
I think this is definitely the #1 board on the internet, we all share a great enthusiasm for our trucks and this creates a sense of unity. I ran into another Lightning in my neighborhood the other day, I made a u-turn and followed the guy down the street, and when he stopped and got out of his white Lightning I tried to talk to him. He was a nice guy but I was surprised not to see the enthusiasm in his eyes when we talked. He was more of a "yeah it's a fun ride" type of guy, but not really into talking about performance or modifications. After that I realized how much I've learned and how much this board has actually helped my enthusiasm grow. It's great

Quick Reply: Please ! everybody on the board must read this!!