Lightning

1%erss video clip

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005 | 07:21 PM
|
1%erss video clip

here is my 2 clips from pocono this weekend.
Rob thanks for hosting

http://www.lightningrodder.com/compo.../ascdesc,DESC/
click on porschebeating and pocono1

enjoy

Old 10-04-2005 | 08:00 PM
No Prob you LOONY Bastard ; o)

Oh great, now I'm hooked too (&@$@$%(@$%(@$%(@$&
WOO HOO, can you say Porsche for lunch

Wow Tom, I like it, I like it ALOT

Remember dont take your foot OFF the gas, THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice job Bro, awesome Vids too

Old 10-04-2005 | 08:14 PM
|
thanks!!!

yeah i can say this was the MOST fun I have ever had besides those two girls in college and the bottle of grey goose, but that is a whole different ballpark.

I have done allot of crazy things, back country snowboarding, jumping out of plans, running from the cops, etc.... and nothing has even come close to the amount of fun this was. the adrenaline rush was just awesome. i get back to the pits and my entire body was shaking!

Old 10-05-2005 | 11:59 AM
Cool man!

Why did the instructor tell you to turn in later? And what was he saying about not lifting as soon as you were?

Rich

Old 10-05-2005 | 12:14 PM
|
I believe I turned in to early and did not hit the apex correctly. That was one thing I had trouble with. At Pocono north all the apexes are “late” according to the instructor. The turn in on that turn was very late, I kept getting scared that I would go off the track and was turning in probably 3 to 5 feet to early. I got a hang of it after my 2nd session, but still need a lot of practice on that, just need to have a little more trust in the cars ability.

I let off the gas going into that turn at like 90 + mph, and that made the rear end unstable. I believe I was supposed to have my foot floored so that the rear end stayed planted so I have traction. Letting off the gas takes traction off the rear wheels… also i think when you are accelerating the suspension is "loaded" when you let off the gas it unloads and traction shifts....I think… I am sure one of the pros here will chime in.

Quick Reply: 1%erss video clip