Lightning

The Lighting crew is closing in on # 2!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-1999 | 05:46 PM
|
Cool The Lighting crew is closing in on # 2!

We're almost the #2 topic at F-150online. As of this posting, we are about 50 posts behind the Engine topic and 500 behind the General Discussion. I think it's great that our trucks generate so much interest!

Old 12-24-1999 | 06:54 PM
Really Old "Member"
Evening Typhoon:

Enjoy your posts; lots of good input.

Regarding this topic, I posted a similar one and got my head handed to me because "you Lightning owners post on every subject on this one thread and the rest of us post on the individual threads".

A good point, and we made up, but it is a bit unfair to the others as we discuss chips, exhaust systems, intake systems and goodness knows what on the thread.

Jumping to another thread you are posting on, the Yellow 285hp Chev. I think we are going to have to ask our Webmaster, Steve, to start a new thread. FordvsChevy is already a board, but maybe we can come up with something. TheToughvsTheRock or something like that.

As I own two performance oriented Chevs and three performance oriented Fords as well as Pat's Continental, I have a keen interest in the subject, but I know it annoys some of the Ford only or Lightning only owners and I can appreciate their view that this is, after all, an F150 board. A discreet thread might not be a bad idea.

Merry Christmas

Bill Murray

------------------
Bill Murray
99.5 Lightning
Oxford White
Bedrug/ARE LSII lid

Tow Package CD Player
Superchip
HobbyTownUSA Graphics
Identical 1/10 Scale Tamiya RC Truck incl. graphics.
Truck interest e-mail:
fastwhitey@myf150.com
4 heavy decals!
Kennesaw (Atlanta) Ga.

Old 12-24-1999 | 07:12 PM
I agree, I want a Forum like they musclestang, LS1 etc.... I like it that there are topics broken out, like: engine, genereal discussion, kill section, etc... oh well as more people buy Lightning's maybe one will spring up.

------------------
99' SVT Black Bolt #3443
PSP Filter
PSP Custom Chip
Clear Corner Lenses

**Millions have seen Lightning
Few have ridden one**

Old 12-24-1999 | 07:29 PM
|
Thumbs up

Thanks Bill. You know I was thinking the same thing about that 285hp Siverado thread. It has kind of taken a life of it's own. It started by talk of a normal Silverado, went over to the elusive "Silverado SS", and has somehow moved on to forced induction on an LS1 F-body. After my last post on that one, I was thinking that I may have to make a big post explaining all about forced induction, with no brand specifics.

[This message has been edited by Typhoon (edited 12-24-1999).]

Quick Reply: The Lighting crew is closing in on # 2!