Lightning

Added the JDM Silver Bullet to my "L"

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005 | 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Rob_02Lightning
I call your old system FOR FREE

CONGRATS Rich
WHERES THE PICTURES ??? hehehehe
I'll try and make it down to see you tomorrow ;o)
If not call me at work and we'll hook up for lunch
(or something)
***** Rob, if I would've known you wanted it I would've given you mine... I gave it away though. :o

Old 10-13-2005 | 05:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
***** Rob, if I would've known you wanted it I would've given you mine... I gave it away though. :o

I was just gonna call you so you could sell it to someone I know...that could have been some mod $ girl!

JimIII

Old 10-13-2005 | 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Ct.TOPGUN
Het Rich, I bet it sounds mean. I run the Full JDM system and love the sound. I was shocked to hear the volume difference with the new heads and cams. Much deeper and significantly louder.
The lope of the JDM stage 3 street cams is intoxicating. I sometimes wish I had no cats to hear the full effect, but know it would be too loud on the streets.
What header and cat combo do you run?
Jim
Did you have to do any thing special when you added these cams? I am having a heck of a time?

Peace,

Suavy

Old 10-13-2005 | 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm
I was just gonna call you so you could sell it to someone I know...that could have been some mod $ girl!

JimIII
Sorry!! I couldn't hold onto it anymore, so I had to let it go... I get yelled at constantly for storing stuff at my parents house. I'm surprised my mom doesn't force me to keep my welds with me in my apartment.

Old 10-13-2005 | 07:29 PM
|
Someone want to buy my single muffler Magnaflow?? im selling it, its in the classifieds on here..

Suavy, i dont know how the install went on the cams if you want ask Sal, he did the job and the tuning for me..

Old 10-13-2005 | 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT
Someone want to buy my single muffler Magnaflow?? im selling it, its in the classifieds on here..

Suavy, i dont know how the install went on the cams if you want ask Sal, he did the job and the tuning for me..

I just sent him an e-mail.

Old 10-13-2005 | 08:21 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT

I have a guy who is looking for one, call me tommorow at JDM and Ill get rid of it for you.

JimIII

Old 10-13-2005 | 08:26 PM
Suavy, I can't help you with the cam problem. i paid JDM to do it so it would be right.
I have heard of the cam grinds being off a number of times though. There is a degreeing process for checking them but it is involved, and probably over my head.
Good luck to you brother! You deserve a break.
Jim

Old 10-13-2005 | 09:06 PM
|
Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm
I have a guy who is looking for one, call me tommorow at JDM and Ill get rid of it for you.

JimIII
thanks Jim, you will here from me the minute i wake up tomorrow.. around noon LOL..

Old 10-13-2005 | 09:29 PM
Anybody got an idea on how much different the Silver Bullet is to Bassani's cat-back? I already have LT and high flow cats and have been thinking of a switch.

Old 10-13-2005 | 09:44 PM
|
Originally Posted by Big Man
Anybody got an idea on how much different the Silver Bullet is to Bassani's cat-back? I already have LT and high flow cats and have been thinking of a switch.
the silver bullet is alot louder, the mufflers are designed to be free flowing practically no restriction.. less restriction= more power+more noise

Quick Reply: Added the JDM Silver Bullet to my "L"