Lightning

Bye Bye PI Torque converter Hello Navigator Converter

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005 | 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Neal
HI!... Post the GOD DAM part # YOU $%%$^%^&^&^&$#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEZZZZZ
HI!... YA WHAT HE SAID! lol!

Old 10-30-2005 | 03:37 PM
Old 10-30-2005 | 03:52 PM
Old 10-30-2005 | 07:02 PM
|
Hey guys Lets stop the arguing

I got to run it a little today, but it was so jamed pack that I only got 2 good runs in, plus my slicks are totally shot.

So untill I get new slicks it will be hard to tell, but with my mildest street tune I was only 1.5 to 2 tenths off Jamie who has new slicks and running his race program

I talked to Jim today we got to make one little tweek in my program, which I will do at JDM Day friday. Cross your fingers for good weather.

See you all then

Old 10-30-2005 | 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Don's Bolt

I got to run it a little today, but it was so jamed pack that I only got 2 good runs in, plus my slicks are totally shot.

So untill I get new slicks it will be hard to tell, but with my mildest street tune I was only 1.5 to 2 tenths off Jamie who has new slicks and running his race program

I talked to Jim today we got to make one little tweek in my program, which I will do at JDM Day friday. Cross your fingers for good weather.

See you all then
Don, good luck and i will be there to see what that beast can do and running mine of course...

Old 10-30-2005 | 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Don's Bolt
I'm not trying to stir the pot Don, but this is F150online. stop the arguing

I was just curious what the part was, because I get excited when I learn something new about these vehicles, that's all nothing more. I'll just sit back and wait and see.

GOOD luck at the track!

Old 10-30-2005 | 10:34 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Maybe that converter is from the limited production 4x4 Mustang.

Group Buy?

Old 10-30-2005 | 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Speedin Bob
Maybe that converter is from the limited production 4x4 Mustang.

Group Buy?

That would be a '70 coupe. I have one in the barn. Of course mine isn't hillbillied.

Old 10-30-2005 | 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by tallimeca
The Matrix isn't perfect Greg............hahahah.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Here's the moral to the story. Don is happy with his new convertor. Jim got him one. Greg doesn't know what it is, but apparently it does exist.

Now, I have a question for Greg. Remember your first Monster Box Raffle?? It was won by a friend of mine. When you sent it out , you sent it out with a convertor that stalled at 1900-2000 rpm. What was that? Maybe that's what Don has?

Also, it's not true to say there are no complaints about the Monster Box trannies because I know it's your product, but there definetely has been some complaints and issues. I saw a post as recently as within a month that they guy was on his 3rd one for problems. Everything breaks. Everything is bound to have a problem. Just the way it is. If you have 10,000 units out there, the problems are very very few.
DOn mine was a ford Torqueshift from a superduty I belive

Old 10-31-2005 | 08:41 AM
If I was Jim, I would tell you all to F-off! He apearently found a convertor that works. Why should he share this info with anyone that doesn't want to believe it. I don't care what it came out of. Time will tell if its strong enough, and performs how Don wanted. To me, this is like sharing cam specs. Its not your bussiness unless its in YOUR truck.

Old 10-31-2005 | 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by whip
If I was Jim, I would tell you all to F-off! He apearently found a convertor that works. Why should he share this info with anyone that doesn't want to believe it. I don't care what it came out of. Time will tell if its strong enough, and performs how Don wanted. To me, this is like sharing cam specs. Its not your bussiness unless its in YOUR truck.
There is a huge perception among non-JDM customers that Jim will say anything for a sale. Here is the perfect opportunity to change some opinions if he is telling the truth. It is as simple as that.

-Mark

Old 10-31-2005 | 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by whip

who peed in your cheerios this morning?

Old 10-31-2005 | 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by l-menace
who peed in your cheerios this morning?
I thought the slogan was; Who peed in your Cornflakes or Wheaties breakfast of Champions or He's feeling his cheerio's !!

Old 10-31-2005 | 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by St Louis Lightning
There is a huge perception among non-JDM customers that Jim will say anything for a sale. Here is the perfect opportunity to change some opinions if he is telling the truth. It is as simple as that.

-Mark
Can you please show me, in this post, where JDM is trying to sell a converter to anyone other than Don...

Old 10-31-2005 | 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by E-luzion
Can you please show me, in this post, where JDM is trying to sell a converter to anyone other than Don...
I never said he was trying to. The question is did he mislead Don based on new information from Factory Tech. Instead of posting the part number, he comes on and calls Greg a Janitor. I'm sorry, but with such a display of professionalism, how are non-customers supposed to believe Jim?

To your point, if he is not trying to sell anyone the converter, then when not give out the part number?

-Mark

Quick Reply: Bye Bye PI Torque converter Hello Navigator Converter