Lightning

Wyldman! Convoy?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2000 | 12:44 AM
|
Post Wyldman! Convoy?

Hey Wyldman...

I noticed on FordvsShovie.com that you are headed to DFW the weekend for the big Chud race... I live in Bryan... What time will you being heading that way? Do you take 45? We could meet up in Madisonville for a 2 Lightning convoy if you are interested...

Brian

Old 01-12-2000 | 01:22 AM
Yo Brian,

I would love to meet you in Madisonville, isn't that where Sam's Restaurant is?

We will be leaving Friday morning around 8:00 (Tommy gets to play a little sanctioned hookey, sometimes dads are cool).

I don't know when you anticipated pulling out for Big D, but you can shoot me an email to let me know what your plans are.

Anyone in the Houston area is welcome to run with the Black Beast up to the rally/race in Dallas. Just drop me an email and we'll try to get everyone pointed in the right direction at the right time.

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Black 99.5 Lightning Build # 1273, DOB 5-14-99, NLOC #315
Best run to date 13.16 @104.8
CD Changer; Tow Pkg.; Lojack; Sal's custom nitrous chip; G-Tech/Pro; SnugLid; BedRug; Invinca-Shield, full kit; NOS KIT 80 hp shot (currently); Clear and smoke Lexan fog light covers; 3M Ti Window Tint; Bel radar detector (shouldn't be an accessory); PowerStack cone filter (a.k.a. supercharger waker upper); American Auto Designs ram air hood; Cal-Tracs traction bars

[This message has been edited by Wyldman (edited 01-12-2000).]

Old 01-12-2000 | 11:55 AM
What rally/race? Is this the DFW rally on the 21st?

Old 01-12-2000 | 01:06 PM
Yessir. gonna give Chud a whole lotta heartburn on Friday night (the 21st).

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Black 99.5 Lightning Build # 1273, DOB 5-14-99, NLOC #315
Best run to date 13.16 @104.8
CD Changer; Tow Pkg.; Lojack; Sal's custom nitrous chip; G-Tech/Pro; SnugLid; BedRug; Invinca-Shield, full kit; NOS KIT 80 hp shot (currently); Clear and smoke Lexan fog light covers; 3M Ti Window Tint; Bel radar detector (shouldn't be an accessory); PowerStack cone filter (a.k.a. supercharger waker upper); American Auto Designs ram air hood; Cal-Tracs traction bars

Old 01-12-2000 | 07:05 PM
and some good nice and raw meet for da BLACK BEAST (sorry for caps) .

Also no scholl, I can't really complain about that

------------------
Tommy 'Lightning Boy' Shelton (son of the Wyldman)

I get the name Lightning Boy is because when we went to Ennis For the SVT thing I bought a SVT F-150 LIGHTNING jacket and sence it has gotten cold down here I have started to use it and between talking about the truck to my friends and useing the jacket I get the name Lightning Boy.

Old 01-12-2000 | 10:05 PM
Tommy,

Tell your dad that Dunbarton told you to look after him. Don't let the Chevy guys get him mad. Sounds like a pretty good dad to me!

------------------
Dunbarton "The Middle Aged Kid" '99 XLT SC SB 4x2 4.6 auto 3.55 ls The occasional Z-71 Eater! Wedgewood & Denim, SuperChipped, Airaid FIPK, Rhino Liner, Extang Classic tonneau cover, Mobil 1. Man, I got it all! (New Jersey)

[This message has been edited by Dunbarton (edited 01-13-2000).]

Quick Reply: Wyldman! Convoy?