Lightning

Lightning Clubs in Central Cali??

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005 | 03:40 PM
Just tell when would be a good time for you guys and ill get things set up.

Old 11-04-2005 | 07:19 PM
I'm at Vandenberg AFB. Don't have my Lightning here yet, it's in Kansas right now until spring when I'll drive it out here. Good to hear there are some Lightnings in this area as I haven't seen very many. I should have mine out here by May.

Old 11-04-2005 | 07:42 PM
I'll be out in Hermosa Beach soon again... so if anyone near there wants to go out for some let me know

Old 11-04-2005 | 10:51 PM
|
Sounds Great

This month sounds great, let us know whats going on Kev, and Hooters sounds cool, or even a BBQ or something. Keep me posted! BK

Old 11-05-2005 | 03:02 AM
No problem i get right to it and give you guys some dates to see when is the best for every one.

Late
Kevin

Old 11-05-2005 | 03:07 AM
Hey Leann are you bringing your truck out or you just flying? it would be great to have a few Besides i love your truck.

Old 11-05-2005 | 01:21 PM
Ok guys how do you feel about a cruise to Hooters to meet everyone on Sunday Nov 20. Let me know if this works.

Later
Kev

Old 11-05-2005 | 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
I'll be out in Hermosa Beach soon again... so if anyone near there wants to go out for some let me know

might want to post something here

socalloc.com

Old 11-05-2005 | 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Kevs-svt
Hey Leann are you bringing your truck out or you just flying? it would be great to have a few Besides i love your truck.
I'd be flying... my sister and her bf live out there. I wish I could bring the L!

Originally Posted by lightninquick
might want to post something here

socalloc.com
Thanks, I'll post it up when I figure out when I'm coming

Old 11-06-2005 | 01:23 AM
|
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
I'd be flying... my sister and her bf live out there. I wish I could bring the L!

Thanks, I'll post it up when I figure out when I'm coming
..The More the merryer!!!

Old 11-06-2005 | 03:12 AM
|
Mountain Drive?

Hey Guys I Just thought of a great Idea if and when we actually all get together. Why don't we meet up, then take a 15-20 mile drive into the foothills up to Tollhouse. 2 of us already live near there, it's a great Drive, and we can go take a photo shoot of our trucks by the infamous Quail-Oaks fence that is made of old mechanical parts, ...everyhting from connecting rods to engine blocks!! I have some pics of it in my Gallery, check them out...and that's where I shot the pics of my Lightning. Great place to take pictures right at dusk. We've been having some great sunsets here lately, too. Let me know what you think. ...here's a pic of a small section of the fence...You have to see it in person, it's a trip!! The guy that made it had to have been nuts!! LOL Go check it out in my Gallery, There's some crazy things on this fence!! Brandon K

Old 11-06-2005 | 10:32 AM
wow, very cool fence

Old 11-07-2005 | 11:19 AM
The 20th sounds great to me. Also a trip to that fence would be great for some photos. The drive up there is great some nice twisties to have fun on.

Keep me up to date.

thanks

Old 11-07-2005 | 04:27 PM
|
Originally Posted by aclark5150
The 20th sounds great to me. Also a trip to that fence would be great for some photos. The drive up there is great some nice twisties to have fun on.

Keep me up to date.

thanks
The 20th sounds ok to me too, just gotta check with the GF and see what we are doin. We will be getting back from vacation that week, so not sure how the $$$ will be at that point...LOL ..Hey Andrew, Would it better to go out Sample road up toward the hills, or to go up 168? I know there is a cute little town up Sample with a little General store we could all stop at and hang out or get some food or whatever. I don't remember how good that road is, the GF said it would be fun as long as no one got too crazy...LOL ..Also I'm thinkin about sellin my 20's so I can put money elsewhere into my truck, interested?

Old 11-07-2005 | 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by bwkelley76
The 20th sounds ok to me too, just gotta check with the GF and see what we are doin. We will be getting back from vacation that week, so not sure how the $$$ will be at that point...LOL ..Hey Andrew, Would it better to go out Sample road up toward the hills, or to go up 168? I know there is a cute little town up Sample with a little General store we could all stop at and hang out or get some food or whatever. I don't remember how good that road is, the GF said it would be fun as long as no one got too crazy...LOL ..Also I'm thinkin about sellin my 20's so I can put money elsewhere into my truck, interested?
Brandon, I don't know which would be better. I like 168 because it is a nice well maintained road, but I am up for whatever.

As far as selling the 20's I always feel that it is better to go fast than look good (my opinion). If you can do both even better.

I had a great time at Buttonwillow. Let me know next time those Mustangs are going to be out, I would love to check them out again and get some photos.

Quick Reply: Lightning Clubs in Central Cali??