Lightning

Lightning Clubs in Central Cali??

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005 | 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Kevs-svt
I definatly agree we need to have a get together im going to talk to Judd and Omar see what there doing. I would gladly organize the meeting for us all. Give me some ideas of meeting you guys would like. Maybe a cruise to hooters to hang out, BBQ, etc. Just give me your guys ideas and ill get to work.

Later
Kevin
Thanks Kev, I would be very interested in getting together, this will give me the chance to beat Jud up to Fresno again (maybe I'll give him a 5 mile head start this time).

Old 11-07-2005 | 11:54 PM
|
Originally Posted by aclark5150
Brandon, I don't know which would be better. I like 168 because it is a nice well maintained road, but I am up for whatever.

As far as selling the 20's I always feel that it is better to go fast than look good (my opinion). If you can do both even better.

I had a great time at Buttonwillow. Let me know next time those Mustangs are going to be out, I would love to check them out again and get some photos.
LOL, yeah, the Stangs are SWEET! I think they are holding them ransom because they belong to a company we may be purchasing...LOL ..leverage ya know? ...nah, its cool to have them here in town though, makes me proud. They came all the way from Detroit, then to Sema, and now to Fresno Cali!! If things work out right, the red one will be ours anyway. .."crossing my fingers" ..Mike is trying to adopt it as his new race car. I'll tell ya more about it in private though, but we have some really cool plans for a huge business in Central California. Later, Brandon K.

Quick Reply: Lightning Clubs in Central Cali??