Lightning

:):):):):):):):):):) Smile we all have lightnings

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2000, 07:28 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just so all of you know.Jerks like this is how you turn a pefectly good post into a webmasters dream!!!This is exactly what i was talking about.I tried to open a fun post and then some jerk has to ruin it! BUT DONT WORRY, STEVE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT BY KICKING ME OFF AGAIN!!!!!!

Old 01-17-2000, 09:07 PM
BADSVT (aka BADASSSVT) - Read my lips, "It was a joke!" The one thing I'm learning from this board is not to joke around. You Lightning guys are way too serious for your own good. Lighten up and enjoy the ride!

------------------
JimmieJoe Jetter
1972 F250 4x4

Old 01-17-2000, 09:10 PM
Banned
ok, sorry, im justa little on edge withall that is going on

Old 01-17-2000, 10:03 PM
Banned
I will post this again. You guys really should try to refrain from swearing on the thread. Steve may be a little strict, but isn't it worth following the rules to have access to such a great Forum?

Jimmyjoe this goes to you as well as anyone else. Im not policing just giving warning.

I tried to warn you Badasssvt.

Quote:

2: I think that Mswain & Badasssvt should probably handle this new issue off of the board. Posting here could cause problems for both members. Roger is not as easily impressed as Moderators on the LS1 board would be regarding flame wars/personal attacks.-ME!

I would not normally go out of my way to do that, but because I enjoy your posts I thought it would be beneficial to you, myself, and other members that you stay.

You are a bit different from most of the other members in the sense you are more independent. You’re outspoken, and even a bit defensive. I don't agree with banishment, but I do think it would be to your benefit to apologize to Steve as well as others here for having to endure the constant arguments between yourself and Mark. I would especially apologize to "Asdeman"

The guy loses his Lightning to theft and you and Mark are being completely disrespectful on his thread. I think Steve can probably give you the 3 Strikes rule. Steve will have to decide on that.

On a positive note:

Your one of the most enthusiastic, entertaining, helpful members here.

I believe that your differences in personality are not detrimental to our community, but I feel you will need to pull your ego by the straps when someone is disrespectful or has a differing opinion towards you.

It would have been more effective to refrain from posting with Mark and sending him an e-mail.

My 0.2 cents.

Quick Reply: :):):):):):):):):):) Smile we all have lightnings