Lightning

Calling WhiteLightninSVTGirl

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2000 | 10:17 AM
|
Post Calling WhiteLightninSVTGirl

Christy:
Next time your in Lakewood, could you do me a big favor? I'd like you to stop by and see Ron at Purple Haze Racing. 2227 South Beech Court in Lakewood. This guy wants a new Lightning bad, but is now considering a Syclone instead. I hope you can push him over the edge, and keep him in the Ford camp. He's a real motorhead who's presently massaging the engine on my Kawasaki Triple. He races a lot at Bandimere, both on bikes and in his 71 Boss 351 Mustang.
See: http://www.purplehazeracing.com/
It would mean a lot to me (and him too) if you could find the time to do this. I'd like to be able to show him my truck, but Lakewood is a long drive from Chicago, especially this time of year.
Please tell him Lightning Bob asked you to stop by. I did not mention any of this to him so you will take him by suprise.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Lightning Bob

P.S. I may try to make it to St. Louis for the WFC.

Old 01-18-2000 | 10:23 AM
Smile

hehe NO PROB BOB> My grammy and grumpy live in Lakewood right off of Sheridan so I am there on occasion and I would be happy to stop by. I'll show him to the *light* hehe I'll let you know how it turns out. *As if there is any doubt* lol Hope to see you at WFC.
CA

------------------
Christy Ann
99WhiteLightningSVTGirl
Have you ever seen an Angel riding a Lightning bolt~

Old 01-18-2000 | 11:07 AM
|
Christy:

I really appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Lightnimg Bob

Quick Reply: Calling WhiteLightninSVTGirl