Lightning

calling Sal

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2000 | 04:55 PM
|
Question calling Sal

Sal,

I understand that there can be a long lead time on your chip and filter at times. This may be a premature question, but, do you think it is safe to order your chip and filter for the 2000? By safe, I mean we may not know at this time if there are any changes to the 2000, so is it an issue that you have to actually get your hands on one, or do you already know that the 99 chip setup will work on the 2000? If I ordered now, I would probably have it before my L arrives.

Old 02-02-2000 | 05:15 PM
Hey Peter, Sal here. I know the filter kit will work, it uses the same airbox. I have been told that the CUX1 PCM will be carried over as well, but I'd rather not say until I know for sure. The chips are always in stock, so that's not a problem anyway. I'm trying to make the filter kits faster, they are just time consuming and I won't rush them because then quality suffers. Remember, the majority of the parts I sell are hand made, by my hands. They are not made on an assembly line, or stamped by some programmed machine. Hand built means quality. If I wouldn't put it on my truck, it doesn't get shipped.

------------------
SAL
13.35@103mph
All stock with PSP 99 Lightning Chip and Filter Kit

Power Surge Performance--- Your SOURCE for SVT Lightning EFI Tuning and Performance!! http://members.aol.com/NLOCsvt/svt.html

Old 02-02-2000 | 05:52 PM
Banned
Sal!

The time has come for me to order the PSP Filter Charger with the prefilter!

This week a good time or are you just starting a new batch? Either way I don't mind the wait. I'm just a patient, easy going fella.

[This message has been edited by Metallic Blue (edited 02-02-2000).]

Old 02-02-2000 | 10:26 PM
F150online
Founder
As with many similar threads, I am moving this one to "Ask A Vendor."

Steve

Quick Reply: calling Sal