Lightning

Wrecked Lightning drives Great.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2000 | 10:36 PM
|
Cool Wrecked Lightning drives Great.

I went to look at the wrecked Bolt today. In to my surprise all 4 tires were aired up with no leaks. The bodyshop tech was a real believer on the Goodyears because he had driven it about 1/2 mile back and forth on 2 destroyed rims and flat tires several times thinking that the tires were already destroyed but think again. He told me they have had air in them for 5 days now with no problems. I think I'm reconsidering on buying different tires now, if these tires could survive the blowout and rim damage that was done to this vehicle they get my seal of approval. He also said the vehicle was driving & running just great, so he bent over from the passenger side door & hit the key just once & the beast was purring. I have to say I sure miss that sound & ride. I gave the Bodyshop manager approval to start rebuilding the beast today with plans to customize everything that his expertise can handle & Roger Lemere can provide. I'm sitting on the same boat as all the future 2000 Lightning owners are right now. Waiting for Job2 on the Yellow (Giallo Modena)beastie.

Later,
Terry

[This message has been edited by asdeman (edited 02-04-2000).]

Old 02-04-2000 | 11:13 PM
OH HOW I HATE YOU!!! Are you really getting a Ferrari????? Isnt that a F355? Very nice

Old 02-04-2000 | 11:43 PM
|
No, I'm not getting a Ferrari but I am getting this same paint on my Lightning. This is the color that I have decided to paint my rebuilt Lightning. I think this is an awesome color after seeing one yesterday in person. The Lightning has enough curves and with the AAD cobra F1 hood,billet grills,
chrome SVT rims and ETC(Surprise stuff)the yellow ferrari paint will just compliment the package.

Later,
Terry

Old 02-05-2000 | 12:23 AM
Thumbs up

FLY YELLOW!!!

Great choice,and good luck!!

Still would like to have a 355 Ferrari,over the L any day of the week.

------------------
JIGAWATT SVT#2698
N.L.O.C. Member
4:10's
Bassani kit
TransGo shift kit
AIM 2 inch drop shackle

Old 02-05-2000 | 04:03 AM
Im in love with my L. There isnt a car out there that would take it away from me, not even another L.

Quick Reply: Wrecked Lightning drives Great.