Lightning

Only $ussies drive Lightnings.........

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Only $ussies drive Lightnings.........

Yes, fellow L brothers (and one sister) this is exactly what was said to me only 30 minutes ago by an idot driving a 4 Dr SRT 10.

Mind you I am no longer in my '03 beast with 496/562 ready to rumble, but I am still in my '99 beast with 380/480 and still ready to rock n roll if challenged.

For fellow police officer L brothers, this story is obviously to the speed limit.

Sooooooo, this clown pulls up next to me, silver nice looking truck - gotta give him that, my windows are down, he rolls the passenger down and says.......well you read the head line.

I am thinking, God why did I sell the black '03, but what the hell lets go. SRT boy.....................

I am still running stock F1's to boot..............heart starts beating alittle faster, foot is getting anxious, mind is telling me feather feather feather.

Green, slight screeeetch, heard much more, but couldn't tell from which truck. Felt the F1's grab only saw his right front quarter for a split second and I was gone............ again to the speed limit with his silver a$$ in the left hand corner of the rear view.

Tried to give him the opportunity to pull up next to me at the next light, but some how he had to turn left and was a few car lengths behind.

What was he thinking! And more importantly I still got it!

D-Day

Old 12-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Someone actually said that you at a light? Glad you showed him what was up.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Yes!!!!! another SRT kill... only Pu$$ies drive srt's they are afraid of trucks with real ball$!!! i had my kill last month with one too only it was a 2 door and it was a chick drivin it and she took off 2 trucks ahead and i blew past her at around 130-135.... gotta love the nature of a blown truck.. the best thing is that im pushin 500/600.. pretty much an even hp race.. and even though it was stick shift she still couldnt hang...
Congrats on your kill BRO!!

Old 12-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT
... at around 130-135....
That WAS Kilometers per hour, right? LOL

Old 12-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally Posted by SVT_KY
That WAS Kilometers per hour, right? LOL
ummm sir my speedometer is broken???

Old 12-04-2005, 08:41 PM
i got a 04 Viper from a light up to 70 then after that... well ill just leave third gear in a viper up to your imagination haha...

Old 12-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I am DYING to get an SRT10 who is willing.

Any who here is a funny story none the less:

So I'm coming home from riding and this guy in a black Dodge truck is beating his truck in front of me. Everytime I even get close to him he takes off. Now I am not really looking to race towing the quad, but this guy is really starting to get on my nerves. So I finally get behind him at a light he takes off, so I follow suit, as soon as I get past traffic I floor it and move one lane over to the left. As I pass him honking my horn I notice he is on the phone. We get to the next light and he says "Nice truck. I was on the phone with my girlfriend and she said what was that??!! And I told her that it was a Lightning beating me towing a trailer."

Old 12-04-2005, 11:16 PM
He really meant....

Lightning drivers get more puzzy...

Old 12-05-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally Posted by hyvltge
I am DYING to get an SRT10 who is willing.

Any who here is a funny story none the less:

So I'm coming home from riding and this guy in a black Dodge truck is beating his truck in front of me. Everytime I even get close to him he takes off. Now I am not really looking to race towing the quad, but this guy is really starting to get on my nerves. So I finally get behind him at a light he takes off, so I follow suit, as soon as I get past traffic I floor it and move one lane over to the left. As I pass him honking my horn I notice he is on the phone. We get to the next light and he says "Nice truck. I was on the phone with my girlfriend and she said what was that??!! And I told her that it was a Lightning beating me towing a trailer."

I love it when a plan comes together....

Old 12-05-2005, 08:24 AM
I guess my reply to the SRT10 boy would be something like,"they always say you are what you eat"! Beats the hell outa being a kocksucker driving an SRT10 hu?

Quick Reply: Only $ussies drive Lightnings.........