Lightning

Attn: Vinnie and JDM

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005 | 11:53 PM
|
Attn: Vinnie and JDM

Exactly how long do you guys plan on "borrowing" Spanky's blower while his truck sits together with the exception of that 4 thousand dollar piece of metal that sits on top?

I spoke to him tonight and asked him how his truck was coming because he'll be coming back to MD for xmas to see his parents and we're gonna hang out. And he told me he STILL doesn't have his blower. Mind you I asked him a MONTH ago if his truck was together and he said that he was waiting for JDM to send him his whipple back. Now in that time how many threads have you guys made about new records with Vinnies truck? I think both JDM AND VINNIE need to step up and do the right thing.

Is your pursuit for the nines so important that you guys have forgotten that he LENT you his blower as a favor to you and the lightning community? How many times does he need to ask for it back? Would you like me to drive up there over the holiday and pick it up for him?

I'm just wondering.

Thanks,
Ed.

PS Merry Christmas.

Old 12-12-2005 | 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by WaveBlaster785
Exactly how long do you guys plan on "borrowing" Spanky's blower while his truck sits together with the exception of that 4 thousand dollar piece of metal that sits on top?

I spoke to him tonight and asked him how his truck was coming because he'll be coming back to MD for xmas to see his parents and we're gonna hang out. And he told me he STILL doesn't have his blower. Mind you I asked him a MONTH ago if his truck was together and he said that he was waiting for JDM to send him his whipple back. Now in that time how many threads have you guys made about new records with Vinnies truck? I think both JDM AND VINNIE need to step up and do the right thing.

Is your pursuit for the nines so important that you guys have forgotten that he LENT you his blower as a favor to you and the lightning community? How many times does he need to ask for it back? Would you like me to drive up there over the holiday and pick it up for him?

I'm just wondering.

Thanks,
Ed.

PS Merry Christmas.

LOL!!!!!!!!! i bet venamous **** can find it!!!!!!

no good deed ever goes unpunished

im not sure if i could give it back either, i am sure it would get lost in the mail

Old 12-12-2005 | 12:47 AM
WB by no means do I plan on getting in the middle of this, and I hate to use the word but, BUT I happened to be on the phone with Vinnie last week when he was at the FFW (or was it NMRA ?) Banquet recieving his jacket, and he told me Jim was outside on the phone with Spanky minutes earlier and they were told he didnt have to give it back till January ???

Again I'm not getting involved, but there's always 2 sides and I'd love to hear both Spanky's and Vinnies .......

Old 12-12-2005 | 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Rob_02Lightning
WB by no means do I plan on getting in the middle of this, and I hate to use the word but, BUT I happened to be on the phone with Vinnie last week when he was at the FFW (or was it NMRA ?) Banquet recieving his jacket, and he told me Jim was outside on the phone with Spanky minutes earlier and they were told he didnt have to give it back till January ???

Again I'm not getting involved, but there's always 2 sides and I'd love to hear both Spanky's and Vinnies .......
I heard the same if im not mistaken there was a post on that too, in one of the threads...

Quick Reply: Attn: Vinnie and JDM