Lightning

Replacement carpet order...%^&*($#

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Replacement carpet order...%^&*($#

Does anyone know of a place that is willing to ship a quality black carpet for my L to an APO address? I know some of you have been able to get them, but...

I called auto-interior.com. Everything was fine till I tried to tell them my billing address. "We dont ship to someone with an Out of country CC address". When was Bank of America "out of country"??? So, I called their manufacturer - ACCMats.com. "We don't ship to APO Addresses at all". WONDERFUL SUPPORT FOR YOUR MILITARY. It is really frustrating sometimes to be stuck over here and be limited to maybe 2 or 3 places to order from...unless I want to pay double shipping for sending it to a friend first. You'd think that people would be able to take a little time to fill out a customs form and mail something in support of the over 20,000 people stationed overseas for all the business that we can bring them.

Sorry guys, just had to get that out.

Back to the subject, though - anybody have any references for carpet? And, I apologize again for the outburst.

Steve

Old 12-16-2005, 09:55 AM
^^^

Old 12-16-2005, 02:40 PM
I got mine for Summit Racing. They carry ACC brand carpet. It's not as thick as the factory carpet.

I like it though.

Old 12-16-2005, 02:51 PM
I feel your pain Bro! JC Whitney and Summit ship to APO/FPO. Don't know if they got what you need though.

Old 12-17-2005, 09:02 AM
Thanks, guys...I'll check them and see if they have anything. IF I find anywhere else, I will be sure to post it here just in case anyone else ever needs it.

Steve

Old 12-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Ok....I found someone who took care of the problem. So, just in case anyone else has the shipping problems I have had -

www.stockinteriors.com will ship to APO addresses. And, they have a pretty big selection of carpet colors (including black).

Hope this helps someone out, if not now then in the future.

Thanks for all your help, guys!

Steve

Quick Reply: Replacement carpet order...%^&*($#