Lightning

To all 2000 owners....

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2000 | 08:10 PM
|
Thumbs up To all 2000 owners....

I just wanted to say that it does my heart good reading all of the posts from the new members coming on board with their soon to be arriving Lightnings. I can feel the anticipation for them just like when I was waiting for my truck to come in. It sure will be a good summer for us all with lots more good kill stories to boot!!!

L8R

------------------
99 Lightning, Black, CD
changer, Downey SST tonneau, Class 3 hitch, Ford bed mat, tinted back window,clear headlight/ foglight lenses, Pioneer speakers, Airaid airbox, clear corner lenses (thanks Roger L!) Autometer boost gauge
DOB: 4-28-99, ordered 12-27-98
Build #694
My one really cool toy..
(except my Mercury Parklane "hobby")

SVT RULES THE ROAD!!!!!

Old 02-15-2000 | 08:23 PM
Rest In Peace
From: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
speaking of kill stories, where are they? I swear that I've read less than a dozen on this message board!

Old 02-15-2000 | 08:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome LK. I hope to have lots of kill stories for this board. There are just too many "frat-daddies" around here who put a loud exhaust system on a V-6 pos and think that they are John Force or Big Tony. I'm sure there will be plenty of suckers who have no idea what they are up against. I'm looking foward to damaging some big egos!

------------------
Build the Hell outta Bonfire 2000!

Old 03-01-2000 | 06:32 PM
Thank you LK-

I am sure we all will have plenty of kill's. There is a new white T/A that keeps roaming my apartment parking lot reving his motor every time I am cleaning my GT.

So I am going to wait until the Linghtning Strikes!

Quick Reply: To all 2000 owners....