Lightning

Burgers N Fries

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2000 | 12:14 AM
|
Well, burger and fries without Caka..... He was a no show. We could have tied the record for lightning strikes in one night.

See you soon.

Old 03-04-2000 | 06:03 PM
My mistake, I was at the Sonic. But I arrived there early, about 4:45. It was bad planning on my part, because it didnt take as long as I thought it would to drive there. Also I thought the meet time was 5:30 not 6:30, my mistake again. I did wait till about 5:30 though then had to get going. But check this out, I did accidently run in to Michael Smith fellow "L" owner and F-150- onliner while I was eating with my sister. I talked to him and got to check out his full Bassani system. Its not as loud as expected, I think my single Borla is louder. It was nice though and also got some good info from him.His truck made 360 rear wheel H.P. with full Bassani&Superchip. Impressive! He had it installed at Houston Performance, and told me they burned there own chips on a Dyno also. I went ahead and made an appointment to get one. The man at Houston Performance said they installed full Bassani,there chip and Pro-M 80 with filter on a "L" and made 385rwhp WOW! Sorry for long post, sorry I missed yall at Sonic and nice talking to you Michael Smith.

Quick Reply: Burgers N Fries