Lightning

SVT Graphics

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-1999 | 08:57 PM
Does anyone have any others or is this it
?

------------------
Rich
1999.5 SVT Lightning - Red. Super Chip. K&N Filter. Viper Alarm w/remote start, clear corners, tow package, cd changer, cover, MTX Thunderform w/ 2 10" MTX 200w subs. 5-channel 300w Clarion amp., etc. Build #2755
stbtb@Tampabay.rr.com

1999 Expedition XLT

Old 12-15-1999 | 12:54 AM
To TampaBay & others:
Yes I have that graphic already done, it was the logo on the original Lightnings. As for price, I can't put it on the boards, but you can contact me for it, and yes it does include shipping, and your choice of colors.
I also cut it with a slight curve in it, so the graphic follows the top of the windshield, and not curve down. However if you want it cut straight, just let me know.
Thanks, Brent

Old 12-23-1999 | 02:18 PM
I still have three more "LIGHTNING" windshield decals that are ready to go if anyone is interested. They are white. Shipping is included.

Old 12-23-1999 | 11:55 PM
Bluedefens,

Could you make one with just the SVT logo in the center (like the red one sixpipes posted)?

Thanks,
Mike

------------------
99.5 Black Lightning
PowerSurge Cone Filter
JBA Jet-Hot coated headers
Flowmaster muffler
So-Cal Lowering Kit; Cal-Tracs traction bars
Watter Wetter
Lo-Jack

Old 12-24-1999 | 01:13 PM
BRIMSTONE,
No problem, I might just cut a couple anyway to have just in case. Just let me know what color. White shows up the best.
I also have a vast amount of other graphics available that you can get cheaper through me than at a sign shop or store. I.E. Calvin peeing on ?, Ford emblem in glass etch for the back window, so they know what they just got beat by. LOL If I don't have it, just ask. Later Brent

Old 12-29-1999 | 12:38 AM
Thumbs up

Wyldman,

Really like your hood. I think I may have seen a thread on it a while back. Any information would be great. I am new to this board (this is actually my first post). I've ordered a White 2K Lightning to be delivered sometime in the next 10 years (grin). I won't modify it out the wazoo, but I'll do a few things to it. Great to be among fans.

Old 12-29-1999 | 12:48 AM
Rest In Peace
From: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
Welcome to the Board AirBurps, you will find lots of information here. Just to let you know, no matter what anyone says, Black is the fastest color.

99 Black Lightning
All 3 opttions, rhino lined, underlined.

Old 12-29-1999 | 01:17 AM
Smile

Thanks, Tundra. I'll have to test the Black paint for antigravity cheats :-)

Old 12-29-1999 | 02:53 AM
Airburps,

Thanks for the kind comments on the Black Beast. She does look awesome w/that F1 Cobra hood. I got it from Autobahn, and it's made by American Auto Designs (AAD). When I bought mine, AAD didn't have thier website up yet and they were charging retail for the piece.

AAD now has a functioning website and has altered their price structure a bit. Check out:
http://www.americanautodesigns.com/ for more info and pics.

When I purchased the hood from Autobahn, they had mention of a ram air kit for this hood, but I can no longer find any reference to it.

------------------
Chuck 'Wyldman' Shelton
wyldman@houston.rr.com
Black 99.5 Lightning Build # 1273, DOB 5-14-99, NLOC #315
Best run to date 13.16 @104.8
CD Changer; Tow Pkg.; Lojack; Sal's custom nitrous chip; G-Tech/Pro; SnugLid; BedRug; Invinca-Shield, full kit; NOS KIT 80 hp shot (currently); Clear and smoke Lexan fog light covers; 3M Ti Window Tint; Bel radar detector (shouldn't be an accessory); PowerStack cone filter (a.k.a. supercharger waker upper); American Auto Designs ram air hood; Cal-Tracs traction bars

[This message has been edited by Wyldman (edited 12-29-1999).]

Old 12-29-1999 | 09:41 AM
FYI...on Bluedefens.
I mailed this guy a check almost 2 weeks ago. Still haven't recieved the logo. He says he sent it and says that I told him I recieved it already????.
You guys might be throwing away $15-$20 too.
(If I finally get it, I'll let you know).
His real info is:
Brent Morton
26523 SW 125 Ct.
Princeton, Fl. 33032

------------------
Rich
1999.5 SVT Lightning - Red. Super Chip. K&N Filter. Viper Alarm w/remote start, clear corners, tow package, cd changer, cover, MTX Thunderform w/ 2 10" MTX 200w subs. 5-channel 300w Clarion amp., etc. Build #2755
TampaSVT@Tampabay.rr.com

http://www.zing.com/picture/ff/e7/cc...a.jpg.orig.jpg
1999.5 Expedition XLT

Old 12-29-1999 | 10:20 PM
Thumbs up

I've communicated with Brent for a while now, and I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding. He was very helpful and I'm sure we will soon see a posting saying that the ordered items arrived.

Old 12-30-1999 | 12:59 AM
I really did send out his graphic, and can't believe that I'm getting bad mouthed for something that is not my fault, I am sending another one out today. I am going to try and get a copy of the receipt from the post office so I can prove that I mailed it out on the 20th. On my behalf I would like to apologize for the Post office mistake. It was mailed during a very busy time and most likely got lost.NOT MY FAULT!!! Think about it, why would I want to scam someone out of $15. It isn't worth it. I deserve a little more respect than this. I haven't sent another one out thinking maybe the post office would come through. Here is a thought, since I'm getting slammed, maybe he did get the graphic, messed it up while putting it on, and since I have no way to prove he got it, slams me to get another one. No problem. Like I said, another one is going out today. By the way, I asked Rich to call if he hed any problems, but he never did?????? Sorry so long winded, but I need to defend myself against any false or misleading statements. Brent

------------------
98 Nastruck, air box mod, tps set, k&n filter, superchip, shaved throttle blade shaft,silencer removed, hellwig rear sway bar, flowmaster, lowered 4", undercover strobe kit, 5" autometer silver face tach, motorsport headers, electric fan, front window tabs, rear glass straps, nascar rear spoiler,autographed dash by Rusty wallace........Bluedefens@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Bluedefens (edited 12-29-1999).]

Old 12-30-1999 | 10:59 AM
Thumbs up

Just for everyones info, The second graphic was sent out yesterday thru the post office, delivery confirmation, so I can be sure it gets delivered. I learned my lesson by sending it first class and throwing out/loosing the receipt. I haven't been mail ordering to long, so I'll just chalk this up for experience.

------------------
98 Nastruck, air box mod, tps set, k&n filter, superchip, shaved throttle blade shaft,silencer removed, hellwig rear sway bar, flowmaster, lowered 4", undercover strobe kit, 5" autometer silver face tach, motorsport headers, electric fan, front window tabs, rear glass straps, nascar rear spoiler,autographed dash by Rusty wallace........Bluedefens@aol.com

Old 12-30-1999 | 02:54 PM
Thanks, Wyldman. Have a Happy New Year.

E

Old 01-01-2000 | 10:40 PM
Thanks to Bluedefens. Finally got the "Lightning" graphic. Looks awesome!

------------------
Rich
TampaSVT@Tampabay.rr.com

http://www.zing.com/picture/ff/e7/cc...a.jpg.orig.jpg
1999.5 Expedition XLT

Quick Reply: SVT Graphics