Lightning

Bike Week anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2000 | 03:36 PM
|
Talking Bike Week anyone?

Anyone on this board going to Bike Week? I'm leaving Wednesday nite. Let me know and maybe we can meet up.

Later,

Collin

Old 03-06-2000 | 10:11 PM
My wife and I are going to try to ride up on Saturday. Her back is a little sore so we may have to take the L instead of the bike. (Or, maybe I'll ride the bike and she'll follow in the truck.)

If we end up going (and I'm hoping we can), maybe we could meet up for lunch at Hog Heaven, the BBQ place on the corner, between the Ocean Center and Main St.

------------------
Mike Philpott
Orlando, FL
'99.5 Black Lightning
SVT #2190 - Build Date 6/9/99
NLOC #361

6 CD Changer, Class 3 Hitch, A.R.E. LSII Lid, BedRug Liner, Invinca-Shield/3M Scotchcal protective film, Wyldman's Clear Lexan Fog Light Covers, 16% Window Tint, LoJack, Val-1, Sal's PSP Chip & Air Filter Kit

Old 03-07-2000 | 09:18 AM
Thumbs up

I'm outta here in about a half hour. I'm probably going to head back home tonight, but I hope to find a motel room for the weekend. You can't help but have some fun in Daytona!
Tom

Old 03-08-2000 | 10:14 AM
Red face

It was very crowded for a Tuesday and rooms in Daytona for the rest of the week could be a challange. Every place I checked was full. They said to look in Ormond Beach or further north, or Deland. It is a 1 1/2 hr at least for me. I would rather stay but I might have to go back and forth. Good luck the weather is pretty good and should be thru the weekend.
Tom

Quick Reply: Bike Week anyone?