Lightning

Another JDM Rant...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tallimeca
It's gay when people come on here and over react about stupid ****. I can understand your problem, because I agree with you, but you have not even talked to anyone yet and haven't given them a chance to even make it right.

Call them and rest your neck already.
Last I checked an e-mail, even according to their website, is an acceptable form of communication for problems and replies were received. My e-mail address, phone number and address haven't changed since I placed the order...it'd be pretty easy to get me the sensor I should have gotten in the first place.

The follow-on reply I received was as follows:

"Ok, you can do one of 2 things. The sensor is not mandatory to replace, you can drill a hole and install your old sensor into the new filter, or you can send us back the filter and we will send you one with the sensor in it. Let me know what you would like to do."

So I replied with, "I don’t have an old filter as this is the first one that is going on my truck, so I don’t have a sensor to take out to put in this one. If I send it back are you covering shipping both ways?"

At which point I was sent this, "Please read F150online.com and if you like give us a call."

I must have missed their post in here about how they're going to remedy the situation.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah

you must have missed the post because JimIII just posted it.

Stop crying. Here's a tissue for ya.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm
Hey Dan,

I read your email this morning and I didnt not know this is how you felt. The website says for the 12" replacement that it does come with the sensor for $75. We only charged you $65. Normally they are $65 with out the sensor. Thats why you were only charged $65. It was not specified that you needed the sensor or if it was Lightning or Cobra (Cobras dont get the sensor its in the maf). Again Im sorry for the confusion. I will send you a sensor to put in the filter. You need to drill or punch a hole in the filter on the black rubber boot.

So Im going to call you if I dont here back too soon, but Im going to send you a sensor free of charge. Cool? Sorry for any confusion and the best way to handle these things is to call. Email and posting can get confusing.

Cliff,

We tried emailing you back a couple of times with no success, I saw your post two nights ago and thought that the guys from here helped you, If you still need anything call and ask for me Jim Jr.

JimIII@JDM

Old 02-28-2006, 03:30 PM

Can I have my tissue now cheerleader???

Old 02-28-2006, 03:31 PM
no, you cannot

I used it to stuff my bra!!!!

Old 02-28-2006, 03:33 PM

You know what tallimecca, you always are the first one to stick up for JDM no matter what the situation is. Thats why nobody pays any attention to your replies anymore.I have never seen anybody in my whole life that would die for a tuner more than you. This is not anything new either.You think you are so smart and JDM is so great. Im sitting at my desk laughing my a$$ off at you.Im sure im not the only one. You seemed pretty cool when i met you in person but your online attitude is crap.You have the most biased opinions regarding JDM anybody has ever seen. Grow up and be a man and try and form some edjucated opinions instead of just kissing JDM between the 2 cheeks.

In advance i will tell you i will not reply to your reply because i know its gonna turn out ugly.Im just gonna sit back and laugh.You should wipe your nose off.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:39 PM
haha

Ray, you are such a ****ing moron. "Let me talk **** then I don't want you to reply." Stop having such a case a little man syndrom and stop being a keyboard warrior. If you don't like what I have to say, continue to sit at your desk and enjoy yourself and keep your mouth shut.

Your so smart you completely missed the fact where I agreed with the guy and clearly said JDM owed him a sensor you dolt.

By the way, how's your bad *** vette doing.

You are a moron

****Awesome that my 3000th post was achieved by responding to your rediculous crap***

Last edited by tallimeca; 02-28-2006 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:42 PM
just for you

As far as this incident goes, they owe you a sensor. I'm sure if you called and get ahold of them, they'll take care of you, as well as take care of the error on the site.
Just for you Lightning****, because apparently you missed it.

Sticking up for JDM is not saying they owe you a sensor. That is sticking up for Struck.

In case you missed yet another post, go read the post where the guy is ......again........complaining how it's been 3 days and he didn't get his part he ordered for Sal. I stuck of for PSP did I not?? Again, your are an idiot.

Lightningquick=Pot stirer. The only time you post is to create conflict somewhere, or when there is a JDM thread and I make a comment, then you jump right in to start ****. Kinda like this one : https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=189101 , and this one: https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...=183797&page=6, hahaha and let's not forget this post, when you threw a fit becuase someone's name looked like yours https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=150899

It's easy for people to look at our posts and see who I am and what I contribute to people, and who you are what you contribute. Just click on the name and search the posts.

Last edited by tallimeca; 02-28-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Wow...and I was just having some fun with tallimeca! Feel free to use my tissue for whoever gets the bloody nose during the scrap!

Old 02-28-2006, 03:49 PM
hahaha

No **** ey? God forbid anyone fool around around here. He can say whatever he wants but if you did a search, you can see that he adds nothing but pot stiring and his own bias views to the community. Besides, he's still sore about the screwing he just took on the GEN1 he bought.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm
Hey Dan,

I read your email this morning and I didnt not know this is how you felt. The website says for the 12" replacement that it does come with the sensor for $75. We only charged you $65. Normally they are $65 with out the sensor. Thats why you were only charged $65. It was not specified that you needed the sensor or if it was Lightning or Cobra (Cobras dont get the sensor its in the maf). Again Im sorry for the confusion. I will send you a sensor to put in the filter. You need to drill or punch a hole in the filter on the black rubber boot.

So Im going to call you if I dont here back too soon, but Im going to send you a sensor free of charge. Cool? Sorry for any confusion and the best way to handle these things is to call. Email and posting can get confusing.

JimIII@JDM
Jim III,

Since I had used the link for air filter off of the Lightning parts section I just assumed that you guys would know it was a Lightning filter and the sensor would be included and didn't think anything of the $65 for the price. Had I known that was the case I would have made a note and paid the extra $10 for the sensor. I would have even been cool with paying $10 after the fact but Jay's e-mail (and no offense to Jay) stating that it would be an extra $25 and $10 shipping set me off. I would have just called this morning but have been on customer conference calls since 8:00 A.M. my time and won't be done until 6:00 P.M. EST. Let me know if you want the extra $10 and we'll call it good...

Thanks again and next time I think I'll just call in any orders.

Dan

Old 02-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lightningquick
You know what tallimecca, you always are the first one to stick up for JDM no matter what the situation is. Thats why nobody pays any attention to your replies anymore.I have never seen anybody in my whole life that would die for a tuner more than you. This is not anything new either.You think you are so smart and JDM is so great. Im sitting at my desk laughing my a$$ off at you.Im sure im not the only one. You seemed pretty cool when i met you in person but your online attitude is crap.You have the most biased opinions regarding JDM anybody has ever seen. Grow up and be a man and try and form some edjucated opinions instead of just kissing JDM between the 2 cheeks.

In advance i will tell you i will not reply to your reply because i know its gonna turn out ugly.Im just gonna sit back and laugh.You should wipe your nose off.

Still talking crap huh Ray.. somethings never change.. I thought you were not going to post anymore on this board.. but you came out of your little hole just for a JDM post... awwwww.. you do care!

Old 02-28-2006, 04:02 PM
No **** ey? God forbid anyone fool around around here. He can say whatever he wants but if you did a search, you can see that he adds nothing but pot stiring and his own bias views to the community. Besides, he's still sore about the screwing he just took on the GEN1 he bought.
Dat's right brother...and I don't want to have to smack your baked bean eating azzz next time I'm out in inappropriately named "Title Town"!

Old 02-28-2006, 04:03 PM
yeah

i need to change that. No more title town. It cold be worse, you could be a Cardinals fan!!!!

Old 02-28-2006, 04:05 PM
oh yeah

I HATE BAKED BEANS!!!! YUCK!!!

It's so funny though because Beans aren't even a big thing here at all. When ever anyone visits from out of state, is always LOBSTER!!!!

Sea Bugs. I don't eat them, or any fish for that matter!!!.

Quick Reply: Another JDM Rant...