Lightning

Another JDM Rant...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im glad to see all is rectified, with this matter.. JDM are a great bunch of guys and i know if anyone needs anything they are always a phone call away to help out anyone in anyway they can...

Old 02-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Honestly

I agree with Hostile. And the same can be said for most of the vendors we deal with. I have dealt with JDM for years and they have taken care of me EVERY TIME. So why shouldn't I stick up for them??? I have done little buisness with other vendors and I stick up for them too. Mostly because I am a buisness owner and know what it's like to have to diffuse situations over misunderstandings. When an unhappy customer comes to me it's because my employee didn't make things right. Sometimes the reason is it is not in their hands to make it right.

All I can say is give people a chance. Pick up the phone and call them. Don't come on here and trash someone over some little crap untill you feel you have done everything within reason to take care of it. Now, let's say Matt and Tommy Lightning........that's a whole other story that warrants all the trashing you can dig up.

Last edited by tallimeca; 02-28-2006 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tallimeca
i need to change that. No more title town. It cold be worse, you could be a Cardinals fan!!!!
Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, I'm actually a Raiders fan. Not that that's any better as of late.

And ironically a Yankees fan, which might serve to explain the obvious tension between us!

Old 02-28-2006, 04:35 PM
hahah

where you a Yanks fan back a few years ago when they were playing the D- Backs in the Series.

Old 02-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
where you a Yanks fan back a few years ago when they were playing the D- Backs in the Series.
Yep...and every bandwagon fan in Arizona saw fit to ride my shiznet too!

Old 02-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I see over the years since I started modding my Lightning.. Some things remain the same with certian vendors.

And btw, If the fellas at JDM are "a great bunch of guys"? Then why do time and time again issues like this pop up? I suppose some of us use different measuring sticks to determine what is "good" and what is "bad".

Now I will give credit where it is due. JimIII@jdm does seem to care on a repeatable basis. Thumbs up Jim III

Rich

Old 02-28-2006, 05:05 PM
yeah

And btw, If the fellas at JDM are "a great bunch of guys"? Then why do time and time again issues like this pop up? I suppose some of us use different measuring sticks to determine what is "good" and what is "bad".
Again, a small mishap that was taken care of. Could have been taken care of off line. Instead, this post appears , but at least it turned out that the customer was taken care off.

Imagine if there was Jegs forums and Summit forums. If everytime there was a problem with an order, someone posted and bitched???

**** happens guys. If the vendor takes care of it, then it's all set. But at least pick up the phone. If you don't get anywhere with the first person, step it up.

In this case, I mean let's be honest, we are talking about a 20 dollar sensor. Now, yes the customer paid for it and deserved to get it. No questions there. But obviously JDM wasn't trying to cheat him out of it for a lousy 20 bucks. Come on now.

Old 02-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by wydopnthrtl

Now I will give credit where it is due. JimIII@jdm does seem to care on a repeatable basis. Thumbs up Jim III

Rich
Thanks Rich

Dan, Ill send you the sensor first thing in the AM, shipping left already. Im not going to charge you the $10 simply for the aggrivation.

JimIII

Old 02-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Sorry, but this is rapidly heaping into a pile of B******t.... I have had quite a few issues with a "best tuner" lately, and have chosen to remain silent. Just call the shop you are ordering from, explain the issue, and if it is not rectified....go with another shop and consider it a lesson learned. If I had complained (and I DO KNOW THE REASONS WHY YOU WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE), and received no satisfactory resolution, I would have gone with a different shop....

Just my $.02

Old 02-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Struck in AZ
"I don’t have an old filter as this is the first one that is going on my truck, so I don’t have a sensor to take out to put in this one."
What happened to your stock sensor? ...just curious?

Old 02-28-2006, 05:29 PM
hmmm

Sorry, but this is rapidly heaping into a pile of B******t.... I have had quite a few issues with a "best tuner" lately, and have chosen to remain silent.
Considering I just read his last post, his issues are not with JDM.

Last edited by tallimeca; 02-28-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Considering I just read his last post, his issues are with JDM.
I understand that...not making any inferences here, as my issues with the "other tuner" have seemingly been resolved - thus the reason for not throwing names around. I was simply stating that if there is an issue with a particular company that one should be unable to resolve, that it may be best to go with another in the future.

Old 02-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Just to let you guys know I have had dealings with JDM from 4000 miles away and a lot of water in between for some two years now with no major issues.

Something went missing from an order once and a replacement was sent FOC straight away.

From an outsiders view you have some pretty damm good suppliers and tuners there in the USA
There are many vendors here in the UK that could learn a hell of a lot from your suppliers about service, competition, price & quality.

Have a good day guys

Old 02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Ricki F-150
There are many vendors here in the UK that could learn a hell of a lot from your suppliers about service, competition, price & quality.

Have a good day guys
+1

Vendors in Germany (when you can find one) could take a few lessons from the US suppliers as well....

Old 02-28-2006, 06:01 PM
This petty stuff is causing me to have the jitters... I'm going to need a longblock soon, and I'm not going to put up with any crap. Especially with the 4e1000^6% markups over there

Quick Reply: Another JDM Rant...