Lightning

Another JDM Rant...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Dan , I have an extra one i'll send , just email me your address and it will go out in the morning, i would of posted sooner ,but I was at work.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by whip
I would fire that installer right there! My truck is only running 12 volts....maybe 14 peak. What are you running? 120? hahaha. Amps maybe?

LQ....linky no worky...is that an indication of your bussiness performance?

As for anyone else who doubts JDM's dedication....visit the shop! J3 has driven me to the airport, rental car place more than I can remember, and have always done anything possible to make me and my truck happy!
If you read my original post i actually give JDM more than enough credit. In no way did I bash JDM. The linky workie youe computer no workie

Old 02-28-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by halflife
U do work on Long Island? I need some brick work and a new driveway and I pay cash
No i dont but if you give me 5 minutes, I'll have another paver there to take your cash
LOL

Old 02-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Ya I got it....any relation to DJ Mace paving in MA?

Old 02-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by jordans30
Sorry, but this is rapidly heaping into a pile of B******t.... I have had quite a few issues with a "best tuner" lately, and have chosen to remain silent. Just call the shop you are ordering from, explain the issue, and if it is not rectified....go with another shop and consider it a lesson learned. If I had complained (and I DO KNOW THE REASONS WHY YOU WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ISSUE), and received no satisfactory resolution, I would have gone with a different shop....

Just my $.02
Being a business owner myself, I appreciate the ability to correct a mistake that I may have made. Going someplace else does not help the business owner to improve. Speak up, be nice, and be heard.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:43 PM
I would fire that installer right there! My truck is only running 12 volts....maybe 14 peak. What are you running? 120? hahaha. Amps maybe?
Have you ever installed a JDM E-Fan wire harness? It's 3 freakin wires, a monkey could install the damn thing. Having 30amps going thru a thin azz cable is not a good thing. Again, ask JDM WHY THERE NEWER HARNESS IS 3X AS THICK JACKAZZ.

Before you speak have a understanding of the damn kit, it's a 30amp and 40amp fuse with thin wires to connect everything.

Last edited by TampaBlack99; 02-28-2006 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Thumbs up

Ya I got it....any relation to DJ Mace paving in MA?
Nope never heard of them.Goodnight guys im going to bed.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by TampaBlack99
Have you ever installed a JDM E-Fan wire harness? It's 3 freakin wires, a monkey could install the damn thing. Having 30amps going thru a thin azz cable is not a good thing. Again, ask JDM WHY THERE NEWER HARNESS IS 3X AS THICK JACKAZZ.

Before you speak have a understanding of the damn kit, it's a 30amp and 40amp fuse with thin wires to connect everything.
Having installed mine myself, I understand it just fine. Maybe mine is the newer kit, but it didn't strike me as being too small. As to the installer comment, I was referring to the terms. we are all running the same voltage, it is the amperage draw that changes. So JDM improved thier product...thats a bad thing how? IF your original one is inferior, ugrade the individual wires...the hard part is done.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Lightningquick
I stand behind anything i have ever written on here. At least I think on my own and dont have jims sperm on my lips like you taliimecca.Like I said,I stand behind my comments,all of them.Good or bad, atleast i am a man of my word and dont blow people like you.I have been on my own since 18 years old and have formed a certain personality.I am 30 years old.Until you accomplish as much as i have, i wont listen. Im not going to say i am right all the time but i will say i say what i feel and nobody(unlike you) can change that.go to www.macepaving.com You dont get here by not doing something right...............My equipment cost more than your house.(or your daddy's)Im sorry of you feel i got screwed on my new 93 Lightning.Unlike you, i really dont care .It all goes back to having a backbone and standing behind your comments.By the way, you wish you could just cut a check for $20k without even blinking.. You probally still live at home LOL LOL

Good for you for owning your own business Ray.... You can rant about how much this costs and how expensive your equipment is, but just because you can cut a $20,000 check doesn't make you profitable.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:15 PM
In Before Da Lock.

Thumbs up to Jim 3rd for the way he handles customer service issues.

And congrats to Lightningquick for being better and richer than every ***** Focker on this forum. He is a shining example of success. Wow...maybe I will buy his next book

Old 02-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Having installed mine myself, I understand it just fine. Maybe mine is the newer kit, but it didn't strike me as being too small. As to the installer comment, I was referring to the terms. we are all running the same voltage, it is the amperage draw that changes. So JDM improved thier product...thats a bad thing how? IF your original one is inferior, ugrade the individual wires...the hard part is done.

What gauge wire are the early ones compared to the later ones? Any other way to tell early vs later? I would hate to do any electrical damage..

Old 02-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Thumbs up again JDM!!, if you have a problem next time, just use the phone. I have always had good dealings when it comes to buying products from JDM, and I buy from everyone. I also appreciate that we have vendors out there still trying to improve and develop products for our Lightning.

Ronnie

Old 02-28-2006, 10:47 PM
^ ^

Old 02-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Yup Jim III has always tried his best to answer any questions or check on an order status.
I met him in Texas, he is a real stand up guy.

Old 02-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by Calightnin
^ ^

LOL

Quick Reply: Another JDM Rant...