Lightning

How long to get PSP chip after order via online?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2000 | 07:26 PM
|
Post How long to get PSP chip after order via online?

I ordered on monday and it hasn't been charged to my credit card yet. I didn't initially do the Chip Info sheet because it said that the 99-00 L chips come set for stock and performance. I did email saying I have K&N and will get PSP filter when orders are taken again and plan on no other power mods. Today I tried to call and got an answering machine. Emailed the chip info sheet today just in case they need it.

What is the normal time to wait? I don't want to be a pest but I also don't want to assum its been ordered and is in work either. I have recieved nothing to indicate what is happening either way.

Thanks

I got a pic of my boost gauge past 10, its covering up the 1 in 10. Can't wait for the chip and PSP inlet.

Old 04-21-2000 | 09:38 PM
Angry

PSP Air Filter with outerware.... been waiting 2 months and promised delivery for last two weeks.

------------------
Ron B.
Kathleen, GA.
*Red 2000 Lightning
*ARE LSII
*Speed Liner (color matched)
*PSP Filter and Outer Ware ordered
*Bear Tracker
*Valentine Radar Detector
*Muffler up grade next-Flow Masters Delta 50s

Old 04-21-2000 | 09:51 PM
Red,
I ordered a chip April 9 and was told that I should recieve it by today and it didn't. Sal did not promise it though. Sal is really a good guy and I am sure he is frustrated that he is unable to keep up. Stay patient and the wait will be worth it.
Brian

Old 04-21-2000 | 10:03 PM
I ordered a chip 3/27 I'm waiting. I thought the chips were in stock. I ordered filter on 2/3 took 6weeks but it looks good and sounds great.

Old 04-21-2000 | 10:26 PM
Hey guys, Sal here. I'd really like to apologize to all who are waiting for PSP products as of late. I have been getting murdered left and right by all my suppliers and have been waiting on many parts. I FINALLY got more filters in today, and should begin sending filter kit out on Monday. I've been waiting weeks for the filters And I usually do stock chips, but C&M Racing just recently redesigned their chip modules, so some of the bugs of getting it all set up with the new programmers and such took some time. Chips will also be going out on Monday. Believe me guys, I don't enjoy making people wait this long, and I really am not happy about it myself, as customer satisfaction is my top priority. And for those of you who complian that you can not get a hold of me on the phone during the day, when I get this business large enough that I can quit my day job and run PSP full time, I'll be home during the day to answer the phone

------------------
SAL
13.209@104.3mph
Power Surge Performance 99 Lightning Chip and Filter Kit, full Bassani Exhaust, Nitto Extreme Drags
PowerSurgePerf@aol.com

Old 04-21-2000 | 10:52 PM
|
Wink

Not a complaint Sal, just not sure what to expect. I've been waiting for an INSTALATION KIT for my 98 Mustang GT SVO Blower since last October from FRPP. So I'm kinda used to waiting.

I'm new on this board and with your products, and I'm willing to wait. Want to make sure I did what I needed to do, thats all.

Any idea when you will be able to take new orders for your inlet?

Thanks Sal

Quick Reply: How long to get PSP chip after order via online?