Lightning

How many L's going???

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How many L's going???

With the "weak" turnout at the recent FFW Orlando and NMRA Bradenton....just curious how many L's are heading to FFW Atlanta? I am going and would love to see more L's in attendance.

Seems to me...when I first started going (as a spectator) in '02...there were MANY more L's. The numbers seem to have dwindled in the last few years. Is it just me

Old 03-13-2006, 08:15 PM
There are a few of us from the Carolina's and Georgia that should be there. I'm going to get mine tuned there by JDM. I think the plan is to park near their pit area when we get there. Probably go out for and dinner on Friday night. CLOC and GLOC on another board have threads about FFW Atlanta in the local section. The more the merrier.

Old 03-14-2006, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by Whaler
There are a few of us from the Carolina's and Georgia that should be there. I'm going to get mine tuned there by JDM. I think the plan is to park near their pit area when we get there. Probably go out for and dinner on Friday night. CLOC and GLOC on another board have threads about FFW Atlanta in the local section. The more the merrier.
Sounds great. We need to get the attendance #'s up. Just two years ago...there were always at least a baker's dozen L's at these events...now....your lucky to see half that. I see your from Charleston...I used to live in West Ashley. Small world

Old 03-14-2006, 11:01 AM
I'll be there.

Old 03-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by afchad
Sounds great. We need to get the attendance #'s up. Just two years ago...there were always at least a baker's dozen L's at these events...now....your lucky to see half that. I see your from Charleston...I used to live in West Ashley. Small world

I live West Ashley, in Drayton on the Ashley, off of hwy. 61. I'll be in an 02' True Blue truck with a hard bed cover. I think we will be towing it in case I break something.
Dealerjim, I am glad you're coming. I can't wait to see your truck.

Old 03-14-2006, 02:37 PM
I'll be there...not sure which day Sat or Sun though!