Lightning

Anybody ever see a ghost??

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2000 | 09:48 PM
|
Post Anybody ever see a ghost??

I did steal the topic from ls1 but it seems to bring out some cool stuff.

My experience is as follows.
I was staying over my friends house .I was about 16 years old.I was laying on the floor,he was in his bed.All of a sudden i felt really strange.All the hairs on my body were standing up.This (neon blue) sphere comes right through the glass window leaving it untouched.It spins around and around in his bedroom, and them shoots right out the window again.It was a little smaller than a basketball.It was somewhat transparent.My friend says "ray" I say Jay He says ray did you see that? I said did you?,The point is we both saw it.It was the spookiest thing i ever experienced.Still no explanation.Has anybody ever seen anything like that.?

Old 04-25-2000 | 09:59 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Wink

Nice try but, I don't think the 'scared straight' technique is going to work for you guys.

Old 04-25-2000 | 10:06 PM
Cool

Believe it or not my dad told me once of the same situation, he told me he was about 14 or 15 and he and his friend were about to go to sleep and a blue cloud or something like that he said floated through the window and hovered over them then disappeared, he told me he had a really strange feeling when it happend and really freaked him out, you have to understand I know my dad was telling the truth, he has never lied about anything like that, I dont believe in ghost but I do believe in demonic spirits like demons and such, I know there are many things that go on that we dont see, I truly believe what the Bible has to say about a spiritual world, I just thank God I havent been in a freaky situation like that.

Old 04-25-2000 | 10:20 PM
|
Seems like the same thing?!Looks like I got to go to church.I dont want no demons after my butt!After asking a few people I have found one other person this happened to .They were nnot even living in the n-east

Old 04-25-2000 | 10:58 PM
Wink

Those blue neon clouds are pretty common down here in New Orleans on monday nights. monday is red beans and rice day

Old 04-25-2000 | 11:02 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
MrBBQ,

ROFLMAO. BAM!!

------------------
Speedin Bob
'99 "Pi$$ed Off" Red Lightning #2504
NLOC # 438
13.98 @ 98 mph (Rookie Session)

Old 04-25-2000 | 11:05 PM
i think i have ghost living in my house.if you are really quiet you can here things in my far upstairs bedroom like people walking and talking.also at night when i walk through my kitchen there is always something standing in the doorway and you can only see it when the lights are off and it is almost hard to walk through.also one day i was lying in bed and i tried to get up and i couldnt something was holding me down.my tv will turn on and my stereo will too.although i have never seen a nlue cloud or anything those are probably just some aliens or something.who knows.

------------------
RED 1999 Lightnig clear corners (tails on the way) k&n, superchip, A.R.E. tonneau cover, permatech glowing sprayed on bedliner,(mine), black f150 supercrew lariat 4x4,1999 EB expedition 4x4,

Old 04-25-2000 | 11:09 PM
stop it, your scaring me... LOL

------------------
2000 White F-150 Sport 4.2L 5-speed,3.55 gears
MODS: K&N, Flowmaster 50 series.
superstang97@yahoo.com
AIM fakefvc
Ford vs Chevy
www.fordvschevy.com
Moderator: Road Kill, Mustang vs F-bodies. We also have a Ford VS GM/Chevy Truck forum

Old 04-25-2000 | 11:10 PM
..........BOO....
Sorry,I had to do it! LOL
Hitman

Old 04-25-2000 | 11:21 PM
Wink

I see dead things... hehe J/K

I've seen a few...things that are hard to explain...I would tell you some stories about my family in Hawaii but they are kind of long but I think that there aer things that happen that make you wonder...

CA

Old 04-25-2000 | 11:29 PM
Cool

Put the bong down and you'll stop see those things.

------------------
Red '00 Lightning,
Adopted 4/19/00,
PSP Filter,
Track time pending...

Old 04-25-2000 | 11:33 PM
The Bible does teach that there is a spiritual realm. It also says that you should test the spirit to see if it is of God, but you are never to try to communicate with Angels (divination) or the dead (necromancy). If you attemt this, you could be opening doors to demonic deception. As far a gosts appearing, it is possible. You have to remember the Bible says that when satan fell from Heaven he took 1/3 of the angels with him. We dont know how many that is because we dont know the total number of angels that were created but it is probably alot. The increased number of UFO sightings, angels, ghosts, apparitions of Mary,the "new-age" movement,Ouija boards and numerous other things are all examples of this. You can easily tell that Marian apperations are demonic by the message she gives. It is always self promotion and never Christ promotion.Always check to see what message or result comes out of sightings or apperances. Satans main purpose is to take the mind away from God and the gospel of Jesus Christ and will do all he can to pervert this or confuse you. And going to church will not save you! But the good news is that once you accept Christ as Lord and Savior you are sealed with the Holy Spirit and your soul is eternally secure and Satan can not take that from you. He will still tempt you and spiritual warfare can and will occur in the life of a believer. But once saved always saved and nothing can take that from you (John 10:27-29). I kinda went off on this. All I can say is that I am glad I never have encountered any of this visually but I do believe it happens. Later!

------------------
99-White
13.55@100.89
Airaid
PSP chip
Yesuah@Flash.net
Romans 8:1

Old 04-26-2000 | 12:07 AM
Yeah, exact same thing happened to me last week- me and my 16 year old buddy were in my room, and this bluish cloud passed by. Turns out it was just a big bong hit. Odd topic for this board, although I do believe in ghosts. Whatever, maybe it was the ghost of one of your Chevy kills, LOL!

------------------
Ando, '00 Mercedes CLK430 Coupe

Old 04-26-2000 | 02:51 AM
Rest In Peace
From: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
Has anyone ever seen Sasquatch? I ask this becuase it seems a little un-popular to continue with the ghost stuff. Don't get me wrong, I have seen things that would still scare me, i.e. Telling the TV to turn on and off, and it would do as I say, seeing shadows walking down the hallway... This was before I had my first beer, so take it for whats its worth.

Anyhow, have you ever seen a sasquatch? Me, no.

Old 04-26-2000 | 09:48 AM
|
You guys are no fun.......

Quick Reply: Anybody ever see a ghost??