Lightning

Emissions with headers and Hi-flows

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006 | 01:04 PM
|
Emissions with headers and Hi-flows

Hey guys i just purchased used JDM kooks headers and hi flow cats/ mid pipe. I have the silver bullet cat back already and i passed emissions with that two years ago. In june it is time for me to go again. I talked with jdm about installing them and whenever they get a chance to call me back will find out when i go in. Anyway, i was wondering (expecially you jersey boys) did you have any problems with passing emissions with the full jdm or any system with the headers and Hi Flows. Thanks

Old 03-27-2006 | 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Edward Goodell
.... i was wondering (expecially you jersey boys) did you have any problems with passing emissions with the full jdm or any system with the headers and Hi Flows. Thanks
Well I'm not from Jersey (smells like sulfer, and everyone drives like ***-holes)
but I can tell you we have real tough Inspections here in NY (done every 12 months too) and mine passes with flying colors (even with no EGR System). Just passed again a few weeks ago amof
Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Bassani Stainless Cat Back, and a top of the line JDM built motor.

Old 03-27-2006 | 02:35 PM
|
Hey rob whats going on its eddie. Me and my buddy Joe were chatting with you at the holiday party and jdm in december. I'm glad to see everything is going well with your new motor. You damn guys with your built motors being done, makes it hard for the little guys like me to get in their shop. DAMN YOU!!! just kidding Rob best of luck.

Quick Reply: Emissions with headers and Hi-flows