Lightning

message is for dons bolt

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006 | 03:20 PM
|
message is for dons bolt

hey don ..i heard you saw my truck today in englishtown and met my brother he told me about this site and i had to come see the truck for myself the ? i have for you is what spare lightning or extra parts do you have laying around from the old motor or old set up cause im looking to get mine up and around the 450+ wrhp so i got a jump to go ..im looking for anything like blower pulley idler pulleys anything besides what i have of course maybe ur old eaton to port out or something ...please let me know

jut
01 white lightning 381 out of 6381
4# lower,jlp forced air kit,dynatech long tubes ,maggie highflow ss cats,mid pipes,jdm silver bullit exhaust,dyno tuned, ftvb,dropped 2/4, and other add ons

Old 04-29-2006 | 06:13 PM
Hey John, the guy from the cleaners said that your clothes are ready to be picked up.

And I saw that girl again. You know, the one who drives that yellow car.

See you on Wednesday.

Old 04-29-2006 | 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
Hey John, the guy from the cleaners said that your clothes are ready to be picked up.

See you on Wednesday.

Old 04-29-2006 | 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by squirellracing
hey don ..i heard you saw my truck today in englishtown and met my brother he told me about this site and i had to come see the truck for myself the ? i have for you is what spare lightning or extra parts do you have laying around from the old motor or old set up cause im looking to get mine up and around the 450+ wrhp so i got a jump to go ..im looking for anything like blower pulley idler pulleys anything besides what i have of course maybe ur old eaton to port out or something ...please let me know

jut
01 white lightning 381 out of 6381
4# lower,jlp forced air kit,dynatech long tubes ,maggie highflow ss cats,mid pipes,jdm silver bullit exhaust,dyno tuned, ftvb,dropped 2/4, and other add ons
Don didnt replace his Lightning engine it was his Bronco engine..

Old 04-29-2006 | 09:02 PM
Ya it was my bronco motor I am replacing, and I like your lightning, looks good.

If you want 450rwhp just do what I did go over to JDM and they will take care of you, but you might want to take that winshield banner off first
just kidding

Old 04-30-2006 | 02:07 AM

See you on Wednesday.

Priceless, F'ing Priceless

I am truly Laughing out loud

Old 04-30-2006 | 11:36 AM

See you on Wednesday.
Classic

Quick Reply: message is for dons bolt