Lightning

Calling LightningDammitt!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2000 | 11:10 PM
|
Thumbs up Calling LightningDammitt!

HOWDY! How's it been going? I lost your email address (because I had to fdisk my computer..OUCH!) and just had a quick question. Do you have any idea who owns the Silver 2000 I've seen running around town? I saw it today at the Olive Garden (taking up 2 spaces) but I didn't have any paper to leave a note. Just wondering if you'd had any contact with the owner. I am betting that it is a Fish because it just showed up in the past week or two and all the new kids are moving in. Could be wrong, tho.

DUCK

BTW...If you get a chance, could you shoot me your email address again. Send it to duck01@tamu.edu. Thanks.

------------------
Build the Hell outta Bonfire 2000!

Old 06-05-2000 | 11:36 PM
Howdy Dammitt!!!

Good to see you are still around! I do remember seeing a new L driver last week myself. I can't remember if the one I saw was red or silver.

We really need to put together some kind of F150online/HALO/Lightning flyer to get new drivers organized and on the board. Has anyone put together such a flyer?

Old 06-06-2000 | 12:39 AM
|
Thumbs up

Good call on the flyer. That's a great idea. If the L you saw was red, it was Dennis. He's been driving his truck up here to work a lot more these days. I'll keep a pen and paper handy and try to catch the silver L to leave a note.

DUCK

BTW..We need to organize a Brazos Valley L trip to the 1/8 track in Navasota. After running my L at LSR, I'm hooked. If you are interested, let me know and I'll try to set something up.

------------------

Old 06-06-2000 | 08:16 AM
Duck,

The LSR trip sounds good. How about the 25th? That's the next Car Club Bash...

Old 06-06-2000 | 02:31 PM
|
Thumbs up

Works for me. I'll get in contact with Clay and Dennis and let them know the plans. I'll keep in touch.

DUCK

------------------

Quick Reply: Calling LightningDammitt!