Lightning

RamAir 00 Struck by Lightning

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2000, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool RamAir 00 Struck by Lightning

I was heading home from a jobsite and a ram air firebird pulls up along side and starts making gestures wanting to race. To much traffic for me so I waved and kept going he pulls in behind me and follows me for several miles. As we are coming up on a traffic light it turns yellow and he zooms up along side my and starts pointing at the light... (We are on a 4 lane highway) Green Light and off he goes jumped my by a lenght because I wasn't going to go..well I changed my mind and nailed it reeled him in within 100 yards and kept going. Wasn't really a good race I just walked away from the guy. He came up and was pointing at the truck and gave me a thumbs up..

Wish we had a drag strip closer.. Closest one is several hours away.. Lots a fun enjoying the truck very much..

PS the Chip War Soap has me racing to the computer to check and see who's the best bench racer of the hour. Loads of fun but where's the Beef? Seems Sal has the numbers so far. Low 13's Swanson (1 Lightning Quick) Superchips ( 1 JohnnyLightning) Sal ( Couldn't count all the posts but Sal seems to be ahead by several Thousand Percent)

But I am still waiting... Been along time Sal do you have my order? I don't want to resend it, based on your request for less duplication.. Help.. Need to go faster,,

[This message has been edited by MNLightning (edited 06-09-2000).]

Quick Reply: RamAir 00 Struck by Lightning