Lightning

Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2000, 01:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A very good point. Guess I can smell my wet suit when I get home and see if it still smells like rubber. Forgot to ask that when I had Fred on the phone but when I call to order I certainly will. Maybe someone will post the answer in the next day or so.

Phil

Old 06-14-2000, 01:34 PM
Just ordered my from Okole for $305....ouch! They are putting the "Lightning" logo with the thunderbolt below it. He says it matches the fender logo exactly. Yippie.

Old 06-14-2000, 02:13 PM
Thumbs up

Hi fellas,

I have had Wet Okoles installed for several months. Durability and fit are superb! No buching of any sort. It does take a lot of patients to install them because they fit and grip so well. I let my seat covers 'air out' for a week or so before I installed them, the rubber smell is not bad after that.

BEARIT,
Wet Okole WILL NOT do the grey outer/black inner color scheme you want. I pleaded with them, to no avail. Oh well the black/grey really doesn't look that bad.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Later,
Jake...

------------------
2000 Black Lightning
PSP full meal deal on order
SnugLid
BedRug
Wet Okole seat covers

13.870 @ 100.52

NEED MORE MONEY!!!
(money seems to be directly proportional to speed, HMMMMM...)

jacobs@revealed.net

[This message has been edited by Baby Jake (edited 06-14-2000).]

Old 06-15-2000, 12:43 AM
Post Seat Covers

I just got off the phone with Fred at Wet Okoloe about the seat covers. Seems they are the way to go from reading all you guys posts. My question is has anyone had them long enough to see how they are holding up and do they fit properly. I know some covers are bad to bunch up and etc.

My L is black so I am thinking about getting the charcoal outer and black inner. Does anyone have this combo and if so are you pleased. And with this combo would the L logo be in the black area or the charcoal.

Thanks, and I am trying to catch up with you guys.

Old 06-15-2000, 12:56 AM
Im still waiting to get feedback about the neoprene/rubber smell that these covers will supply. Ive asked this question in several forums and have only received one reply - from an expy owner who said there was a strong rubber smell. His were only one week old, so I would like to hear a reply from a more 'long term' owner.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers